- Designed by Gernot Bruckmann
- Licensed by Extra Aircraft
- Original GBM design with original logos of Extra Aircraft, designed by Mirco Pecorari (RR version)
- Extremely stiff, twopiece surface by carbon tube spars and CFRP joiner from coiled material
- Extremely rigid hull by MFrame technology with intelligent battery mount
- Removable side and tailplane
- Large removable canopy with tinted cockpit disc
- Detailed dashboard and shapely pilot figure
- Laminated CFRP main undercarriage
- Plastic spinner and wheel pants
This MULTIPLEX aerobatic model is the ultimate 3D freestylers for the experienced pilot. The kit model is ready built in about six hours and ready for use. We recommend the dedicated power set MPX332673, which is perfectly designed for this model. Feel like World Champion Gernot Bruckmann and fly the reduced ELAPOR®- version of its successful aerobatic machine!
What comes out when one of the world's top RC pilots, contact one of the world's top passenger-carrying aircraft companies and the MULTIPLEX development together around a table to develop a new aerobatic model can be seen in the new MULTIPLEX Extra 330 SC. This was developed in cooperation with Gernot Bruckmann, Extra Aircraft and Mirco Pecorari (Aircraft Design Studio) to a top product, the details and sophisticated design unequalled.
The MULTIPLEX Extra 330 SC is designed as an absolute unlimited 3D Freestyle Monster and knows in the air no limits. Their extremely solid design sets new standards in the 1.2-metre class. All also conceivable aerobatic manoeuvres are possible with this model. Due to the long lever arm, the aircraft flies very precisely so that even "pattern Style" (program aerobatics) can be flown.
The Extra 330 SC acting for a model with a wingspan of 1,15m very large and is a "must have" for all aerobatic fans. The powerful brushless motor is designed for ultimate 3D flight.
- Recommended battery
- 3S LiPo 2600mAh
- 1150 mm
- 1200 mm
- 1350 g
- Elevator, Rudder, Aileron, Motor