- Optimised gliding characteristics
- Relaxing the thermals made easy by a very low ground speed
- Powerful, efficient brushless drive with SBEC control, for fast climb and long flight times
- Super robust thanks to ELAPOR® construction
- Folding propeller with elegant plastic spinner
- Landing assistance by setting up the ailerons
- Transport friendly due to removable wings, side and horizontal stabiliser
- Ample space in the fuselage allows the use of different battery sizes
- Comfortable battery change through the coloured cabin hood
The good-natured and robust electric glider EasyGlider 4 with ailerons in the 4th generation.Its particular strength is its easy use of thermals and upwinds with a low ground speed during gliding.
Following the motto: "Evolution instead of revolution", this ELAPOR® classic has been reworked and is being launched as 100% "Made in Germany". The MULTIPLEX EasyGlider is a cult and unmatched in its field. That's why the EasyGlider 4 had to remain a true MULTIPLEX EasyGlider.
- Wings with super lightweight and high strength GRP square bar
- Rigid hull through M-Space technology
- Side and horizontal stabilizer detachable - easy transport
- Modern designed decal sheet with landing stage
- Efficient and lightweight ROXXY drive
The ELAPOR® model can also be assembled easily and faster than its predecessor.
The EasyGlider 4 is a fun model that also looks good on aerobatics (looping, role, inverted flight, turn, ...).
- 2 Hobbies
- Span in mm
- RC functions
- SR / HR / QR / Engine
- Flying weight electric in grams
- Flight time in minutes
- Total area load g per qdm
- Total area in qdm
- Battery types / cells
- 3S LiPo
- Construction time
- 4 hours
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.