The TENACITY short course truck from Losi is built on the world-renowned TEN platform and can handle just about any terrain and conditions you want to put it through. Throw in a hat tip to the TLR design crew and you’ve got a serious RTR SCT that has the look as well as off the chart performance.
- 550 12T Brushed motor and a brushed 60A ESC both from Dynamite
- Razr MT tyres from MAXXIS
- Spektrum SRX200 waterproof receiver and a 2.4GHz STX2 radio transmitter
- Adjustable differentials with 4x4 driveline and fully independent front and rear suspension
- Bottom loading battery tray on composite chassis for easy changeover
- All weather waterproof components
- Race proven and time-tested TEN platform
- 12mm composite-bodied race ready shock absorbers for superb stability
- Long lasting smooth drive train equipped with full set of sealed ball bearings
- Bearings, screws and nuts all in metric throughout the TENACITY
- Pre-load adjusted coil-over oil filled shocks
- Scale body with racing influenced styling
Legendary TEN platform
With fully adjustable drivetrain and suspension, the Losi TENACITY Short Course Truck (SCT) is built on the ultra-tough composite chassis that is the TEN platform. You can tweak your TENACITY RC truck to suit any conditions and the suspension system allows you to handle some pretty serious terrain with grip and feel that allow you to get the most of your driving experience.
The ability to tune your front/centre/rear differentials to the prevailing conditions will see you get the most out of the TENACITY’s full time 4WD with improved levels of handling and traction. The centre differential on your Losi TENACITY SCT disperses power, as its needed, to either the front or rear differentials giving you the power you need where and when you need it.
The TEN platform is a proven performer and the TENACITY SCT exploits this race engineered advantage by including a hardware package that is fully metric, fully tuneable and….fully sick! Quick battery changeovers are facilitated by the bottom loading battery tray underneath the composite chassis. Driving in the wet is no problem either as the TENACITY is equipped with a fully waterproof Dynamite power system that includes a 12T brushed motor and 60A ESC that will get you up to 40kmh straight out of the box.
Control at your fingertips
The TENACITY is decked out with a Spektrum SRX200 receiver that will maintain constant contact with the STX2 2.4GHz Spektrum transmitter for full control. To enhance this RC trucks ability to handle the rough stuff it is also kitted out with scaled-down MAXXIS Razr MT tyres that come with a tread pattern to handle dirt, grass, gravel, rocks or asphalt.
To help you ‘stand out’ from the crowd the updated body on the TENACITY SCT comes in a choice of two liveries – the Fox Racing Shocks, or, the Method Wheels colour schemes. Losi has always strived to bring you the best performing RC trucks in the business and the TENACITY SCT lives up to that goal.
- 2-Cell 30C+ Hardcase LiPo Battery, or 6 Cell NiMH Battery, with EC3 Connector
- Appropriate 2S LiPo or Multichemistry Charger
- Dynamite® Powerstage™ Bundle Stage 2: 2S LiPo is the recommended battery and charger
- 4WD Short Course Truck
- 21.1in (535mm)
- 11.7in (297mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.1 in (332.7mm)
- 5mm Composite
- Tire Type
- Short Course
- Speed Control
- 60A ESC (included)
- Spektrum STX2 Transmitter (included)
- 1 x 9KG 23T Waterproof Servo (included)
- 2S 30C LiPo or 6S NiMH with EC3 (sold separately)
- 2S+ LiPo and/or 6S+ NiMH compatible balancing charger (sold separately)
- Gear Pitch
- Wheel Size
- 2.2 in x 3.0 in Diameter, 1.63 in (41.4mm) Width
- Shock Type
- 12mm Composite
- Ball Bearings
- Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.