You won’t believe the combo that Losi have put together in their new Tenacity Monster Truck RTR. As standard you get the 3800Kv Fuze motor and AVC control loaded into Losi’s esteemed TEN platform. Plug in some 3S power and you’ll have a monster truck capable of 80+ kmh!
- Waterproof Metal Gear Servo from Spektrum
- Front and rear scale bumpers
- Silicone filled differentials in front, centre and rear
- 4-Pole Dynamite 550 brushless motor with 3800Kv of power
- All assembled on Losi’s highly regarded TEN platform
- Option of two different colours
- Receiver box is fully enclosed
- SRS6000 AVC Receiver by Spektrum
- Scale detailed Monster truck tyres
- Oil filled shocks all of 12mm Large Bore Composite
- Easy access bottom battery loading
- Full time 4WD
- Complete set of metric hardware
- Waterproof ESC with robust Dynamite Fuze 130 amps
- Includes a Spektrum FPV mount
Tough and powerful RC 4WD basher
The Losi Tenacity Monster Truck RTR is a 1/10 scale rocket that can handle both the toughest of terrains and, high speed runs. With the championship winning TEN platform as the framework and a Spektrum AVC system giving you precise control all you need to do is load up the 3S power, throw in some optional gearing and you could be hurtling along, in the wet or dry, at 80 kph! Want to clock yourself at this speed then there is an optional speedometer available that plugs into the DX2E Active that is part of this high powered RTR package.
Reach up to 80+kph with the Losi Tenacity
With the Dynamite ESC and motor on board you will have the option of cruising, or, get yourself a 2-3 cell LiPo and with 3S power, you can hit 80 kph easily. With a completely programmable waterproof ESC on board that comes with an EC3 connector pre-wired, you have the option of taking your Ready-To-Run truck just about anywhere.
Featuring a ladder style chassis frame the Tenacity that gives you massive ground clearance to take your durable high-performance TEN chassis into and over any terrain.
Stay in control with AVC
Active Vehicle Control (AVC) smooths out a few of the rough edges of which there may be a few, given the power and speed capabilities of the Tenacity. Your DX2E in combination with the new SPMSRS6000 receiver on board with pre-programmed steering priority will enable you to avoid under steer when you choose to engage the AVC. You can feel confident, even in the toughest terrain, that the 12mm race inspired plastic bodied shock absorbers will give your Tenacity a high level of control and stability.
Your Tenacity Monster Truck RTR has the ability to remain balanced while accelerating in all kinds of conditions. Losi has equipped a unique feature to the Tenacity that enables proportional power to reach both ends of the vehicle through the centre differential.
Measure your speed with the optional Speedometer
You can measure your actual speed through the telemetry loaded DX2E Active from Spektrum. You have an optional speedometer you can plug in just to be certain you’ve hit 80 k’s an hour.
Gone are the days of holding your body clips in your mouth as you take each one out. Battery changes are made so much easier with the access hatch to the battery tray on the bottom of the chassis.
Powerful and durable with amazing features. Get bashing with the Losi Tenacity Monster Truck today.
- Lipo battery
- Monster Truck
- 20.2 in (514.4mm)
- 13.5 in (343mm)
- 8.5 in (216mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 2.5 in (63.5mm)
- 13 in (330mm)
- 6.2 lb (2.8kg)
- Composite Plastic
- Coil-over, Independent
- Tire Type
- Motor or Engine
- Non-Sensored Brushless, 550 4 Pole 3800Kv
- Speed Control
- Spektrum DX2E
- 7.4 5000mAh 2S 30C or 11.1V 5000mAh 30C 3S Hardcase LiPo Battery with EC3 connector (Sold Separately)
- Sold Separately
- Gear Pitch
- MOD 1
- Wheel Size
- 2.8 in (71.2mm)
- Shock Type
- 12mm Composite Plastic, Oil-Filled
- Tenacity Monster Truck, Screen Printed
- Ball Bearings
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Is Assembly Required