The Super Rock Rey 1/6th scale 4WD Rock Racer from Losi is an open-wheeled speed beast. You can comfortably hit up to 80kmh and this RC truck will handle all the bumps in its stride with built-in AVC stability and a tough chassis to give you the edge in the rough regardless of your driving experience.
- Pre-equipped to handle up to 8S LiPo battery power
- Superb scale looks and durability due to the injection moulded roll cage and 4mm aluminium chassis
- Increased ground clearance with larger tyres and wheels
- Impressive durability from all-metal gear drivetrain
- Reaches speeds of up to 90km/h
- Brilliant scale looks in an imposing 1/6th scale size
- Achieve appropriate stability with Active Vehicle Control (AVC) for all driver levels
- Solid axle 4-link rear and 4WD independent front suspension gives an increased all-terrain performance
- Simple and precise gear mesh provided with a preset motor plate
- Enjoy a relatively smooth ride with the coil over, oil filled shocks
- Brushless 750Kv Dynamite Motor and 160A Dynamite Fuze Brushless ESC both 8S power enabled
- Fitted with credible MAXXIS Creeper Crawler tyres for scale authenticity
- 2.4GHz Spektrum DX2E Active Radio System
- Quick and easy battery pack changes with bottom loading try that takes up to 8S sized batteries
- Easily handles wet conditions with waterproof electronics
- Scale realism increased with multi-piece body and driver interior
- Spektrum large-scale, metal gear steering servo for added resilience
- After dark enabled with LED light bars
Impressive speed, size and endurance
There’s no need to fear to go off-road with this beast at your disposal. The Super Rock Rey 4WD is an RTR RC truck with the speed, endurance and 1/6th scale size to take you just about anywhere.
If you’ve ever seen the King of Hammers race you’ll recognise the scale detail put into the Super Rock Rey. Not only does it look similar it can also handle similar types of tough and rugged terrain. 8S brushless power pushes this 1/6 scale juggernaut while the tough chassis and solid axle perform superbly to handle the 90+ km/h that this 4WD RC truck is capable of.
You’ll maintain precise control whether you’re on the blacktop, the track or out bush with Spektrum DSMR technology. Avoid the fiddly and time-consuming body removal as well with the Super Rock Rey’s bottom loading battery tray for fast changes.
The new front end geometry combined with the large tyres increase the Super Rock Rey’s suspension travel to give you performance improvements regardless of the terrain. Water, mud, sand, rocky off-road tracks – the Super Rock Rey will take them all in its stride. The scale realism on this 4WD 1/6th scale truck is impressive with bodywork and a new roll cage making it pretty identical to its full-scale brethren.
Exceptional scale details
Completing the Super Rock Rey’s scale details are the licensed Baja Designs trim schemes and Raceline wheels. Adding to the full-scale similarities is the hardened composite roll cage made and designed to provide increased durability. From beneath your electronics are protected by a hard-anodized 4mm aluminium chassis plate for all-around protection. The tyre attached to the back gives the Super Rock Rey that additional authenticity while also providing you with an onboard, fully functional spare tyre in case of a blowout.
Two front mounted LED light bars mean that night driving is at your disposal. With minimal demand on the battery, your roll cage mounted LED’s along with the front and red rear lights enable you to keep track of where your Losi Super Rock Rey is at if you’re brave enough to pin it and hit 90km/h in the dark!
Always in control with AVC
Traction means action and while spinning tyres and flying dirt might look good real performance comes from getting elsewhere very quickly. To do this the Losi Super Rock Rey is equipped with Active Vehicle Control (AVC) which works behind the scenes and in conjunction with your own driving style to make countless steering and throttle adjustments per second to ensure you are driving this RC truck to the best of its ability. The AVC system is exclusive to Horizon Hobby and can be switched on and off depending on your own driving confidence and ability or just to cope with the prevailing driving conditions. AVC technology means you can go fast and keep a level of stability that ensures you love the Super Rock Rey’s performance.
As an optional add-on, the Spektrum Speedometer allows to record your top speeds and see how fast you're going in real time (additional items and optional accessories may be required).
- 2 x 2S-4S LiPo Battery with EC5 connector
- Suitable LiPo charger
- Rock Racer
- 27.0 in (685.8 mm)
- 17.25 in (438.1 mm)
- 11.0 in (279.4 mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 3.0 in (76.2 mm)
- 20.0 in (508.0 mm)
- 20.6 lb (9.3 kg) without batteries
- 4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Independent Front/4-Link Rear
- Tire Type
- MAXXIS Creepy Crawler LT 7.0 in (177.8 mm) diameter
- Motor or Engine
- Non-Sensored Brushless 750Kv Motor
- Speed Control
- Installed, 160A
- Spektrum DX2E Active, 2 ch DSMR with AVC
- Sold Separately
- Sold Separately
- 55+ mph with 8S LiPo
- Gear Pitch
- 1.5 Module
- Wheel Size
- 3.2 in (81.3 mm) diameter, 2.1 in (53.3 mm) width
- Shock Type
- Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs
- Screened with decals
- Ball Bearings
- Full Ball Bearings
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.