- Unbelieveable starting package for Nitro RC Racing
- Optional parts included from 8IGHT™ series racing platform
- Pull Start .21 Dynamite engine
- Factory preset race geometry
- Sealed Metal Gear Differentials
- Equipped with Losi XBT tire on a TLR Wheel
- Race Ready Spektrum DX2R DSMR Radio Controller
- Distinct colour to stand out on the track
- Includes Dynamite 1600mAh 6V NiMH receiver pack
- Offering the newest 3.0 racing geometry in a low cost RTR configuration
- All race team TLR hop-ups are transferrable
Losi 8IGHT Nitro Buggy - Ready to race!
Just like a motorcross bike, the Losi Buggy will jump and maneuver through the air with precise control. Ride the berm, hit the down ramp... big air...no worries! Taking amazing features like the GEN III Radio Tray, the T6 4mm aluminium racing chassis, oil filled shock and metal-gear differentials, dogbones, to name a few, the 8IGHT RTR Buggy offers amazing out of the bock value any wouldbe race enthusiast. Hit the local track or club race with it and you will be immediately competitive. Plus the engineers at Losi have taken some of those initial set-up challenges away with factory pre-set shock geometry and differential settings.
In addition to its 4mm T-6 aluminum chassis plate, the 8IGHT Nitro buggy uses a Gen III radio tray. This radio tray was developed by the Team Losi Race drivers and prolongs steering and throttle servo life with features like ball-bearing linkages and more accurate linkage alignment. It has been designed to resist wear and tear from chassis flex, too.
Pull-start is a must for any RTR nitro vehicle and a powerful Dynamite .21 nitro engine gives you all the grunt you need to be a front runner, right out of the box. Thats right, you don't have to buy a starter box to get racing right away. Saving you some extra dollars to buy and burn more fuel at the track.
Metal-Gear Drivetrain and Sealed Differentials
A metal-gear transmission and sealed differentials give the buggy all the durability it needs for long mains and rough conditions. Tune to your track conditions as you become more experienced and watch those lap times improve.
Centre and Rear Dogbones
Dogbones are essential to eliminating unwanted friction and vastly improve the handling of the buggy, particularly to the rear.
Pre-Set Suspension Geometry
The suspension geometry is pre-set from the factory to match that used by professional team drivers so you can hit the track with confidence. And because it uses fixed-length turnbuckles and steering arms, you know it will remain consistent race to race.
There are a couple of things you'll need to get on the race track. Please refer to the 'What you need' section below.
- 20–30% Nitromethane fuel
- Nitromethane-Approved Dispenser
- NiMH Charger
- Glow Igniter. We recommend the TLR Twist Rock Glow Igniter (TLR70000)
- Nitro Buggy
- 19.6 in (497mm)
- 12.1 in (308mm)
- 7.1 in (180mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 2.4 in (60mm)
- 12.7 -12.9 in (323-327mm)
- 7.8 lb (3.5kg)
- 4mm, 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Motor or Engine
- .21 Dynamite
- Spektrum DX2E 2-Channel
- Dynamite NiMH Battery 6V 1600mAh Reciever Pack 3+2 Hump
- Gear Pitch
- Shock Type
- 16mm Big Bore Aluminum Oil Filled
- 8IGHT Cab -Forward, Screened
- Ball Bearings
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 125cc (4.2 Oz)
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.