The Pyro 800-48 brushless motor is perfect for 800-class scale and 3D helicopters.
- High-quality Neodym material
- Heat-resistant copper wire in winding
- Rotating can get a precise balancing
- Adapted design for the stator
- Perfected air stream through the motor and radial internal cooling
- Optimised magnetic circuit
The Pyro 800-48 from Kontronik has an outside diameter of 63mm and a shaft diameter of 8mm, making it ideal for 800-class scale and 3D helicopters. This new design includes bigger ball bearings and a screw-fixed motor can. The Pyro's magnets use high-quality Neodym material that is heat-resistable up to 150°C. The winding uses extremely heat-resistant copper wire which is normally used by the aerospace industry. This wire can be stressed up to 300°C. Additionally, the rotating gets a precise balancing, making the thin section bearing unnecessary. The design of the Pyro is adapted for the stator and the air stream has been perfected through the motor and a radial internal cooling. Kontronik have also optimised the magnetic circuit.
- Outside Diameter (mm)
- Shaft Diameter (mm)
- Weight (g)