- High temperature resistant neodymium magnets heat resistant up to 150 °C
- Single-wire winding with high-temperature-resistant wire for particularly good ventilation, heat dissipation and more power
- Extremely stable and durable ball bearings
- Case-hardened shaft
- Corrosion-resistant coating of the rotor
- Compact and robust design
- Includes a high-quality conversion kit consisting of propeller driver with mounting cross for rear mounting
The new engine series from KONTRONIK. The KONDOR is an external rotor motor for surface flight.
The KONDOR is currently available in a total of 16 variants. For the KONDOR 15, KONDOR 25, KONDOR-XL 20 and KONDOR-XL 30 there are 4 different kV variants each.
Included is a high-quality set consisting of a propeller driver with a mounting cross. This makes it easy to convert the KONDOR, even for the back frame assembly.
- Max RPM
- Shaft diameter
- 5 mm
- Free shaft length
- 18 mm
- Continuous power
- 600 kW
- Inner resistance
- 36 mΩ Ri
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.