Kontronik KOLIBRI 90 LV ESC
- 2-6S LiPo, 6-25V
- Sensorless operation
- Mode programming: inputs preset parameters for different applications
- Automatic low voltage protection: voltage is adjustable
- Active freewheeling circuit: unlimited partial load capability as long as maximum current is not exceeded in full throttle
- Switch-off analysis: the switch-off/shut-down reason is shown as a flashing code on LED
- Adjustment control: monitored by LED and / or audio signal
- Battery detection: when connecting a battery, automatic recognition of cell count begins
- Very sensitive control characteristic: smooth start-up
- Digital microprocessor control: therefore no thermal drift
- Start protection at power up, blocked motor protection, over temperature protection, over current limitation
Kontronik offer three versions: KOLIBRI 60 LV, KOLIBRI 90 LV and KOLIBRI 140 LV.
All versions have a high and stable performance. The KOLIBRI also provides the well-known safety functions of KONTRONIK products. As the software is based on our premium ESC KOSMIK, the KOLIBRI provides an optimal governor for your flight. It also features the well-known soft start-up and the flexible modus programming of the premium segment. In addition, all versions have a very strong BEC with up to 9 V and 10 A continuous current.
As a further highlight, we integrated the telemetry functions. So the KOLIBRI provides telemetric data for Futaba, Multiplex, Graupner, Mikado and Jeti without an additional TelMe module. Of course, all versions are prepared for Bluetooth communication and online updates.
- Continuous current
- BEC continuous current
- BEC peak current
- 110g with cable
- Dimensions without capacitor
- 70 x 19 x 30mm
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.