- 250 A continuous current and peak current up to 640 A
- BEC with 10A continuous current and 30A peak current
- Improved speed control
- Telemetry integrated
- Integrated heat sink
- Sensorless operation
- Mode programming
- Automatic deep-discharge protection - voltage is adjustable
- Battery detection: when connecting a battery, it has automatically cell count recognition
- Updatable: online firmware updates possible by programming unit
- Start protection at power up, blocked motor protection, over temperature protection, over current limitation
- Sensing and computing of the actual motor data: self-adjusting clock frequency
With the same size and weight for the COOL KOSMIK 200 HV, the COOL KOSMIK 250 HV provides even more power - 250 A continuous current and peak current up to 640 A! Of course, the COOL KOSMIK 250 HV also offers the powerful BEC with 10A continuous current and 30A peak current.
Furthermore, we were able to further improve the already excellent speed control via hardware and software optimizations.
Telemetry integrated: the new COOL KOSMIK 250 HV has already integrated the telemetry function. For Futaba, Jeti, Multiplex, Mikado and Graupner, the most important telemetry data is output without the additional module.
- 5-14 S
- Continuous current
- 250 A
- Peak current
- Up to 640 A
- BEC continuous current
- 10 A
- BEC peak current
- 30 A
- Weight without cable
- 250 g
- 109.2 x 53.2 x 38.6 mm
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.