- Australian approved transmitter
- Australian approved 240V AC charger included
- A backlit LCD display placed on the top side of the transmitter offers perfect clarity under any lighting conditions with a wide viewing angle
- high display resolution and the application of a relatively large amount of graphic images allows a simple and intuitive setting procedure, especially for displaying telemetry data
- Builtin Telemetry – from the beginning the DS14 transmitter has been developed with regards to clear display properties and the full use of telemetry for model RCcontrol
- Design of the DS14 Transmitter – the main goal was excellent user comfort, exclusive and customisable appearance and longevity by the use of premium quality materials
- ball raced stick units are super smooth with magnetic Hall sensors
- LiIon Battery – a reliable energy source with high capacity and long service life
- Easy Charging – simply done by connecting the mains adapter to the transmitter. The charging process is shown in the DS14 display
- Integrated 2.4 Ghz Antenna – the antenna forms an integral part of the transmitter and is protected against mechanical damage
- Software upgradeable. Your JETI transmitter will never become obsolete
- Voice alerts
- Bidirectional transmission of RF signals and telemetry data
The JETI DS-14 hand-held transmitter increases the number of model transmitters equipped with the JETI Duplex system. This new DS-14 is based on the very popular DS-16. To lower the entry level price the DS-14 offers a unique concept of individual optional feature setup based upon the requirements of the individual pilot. The transmitter is supplied in a basic configuration that will meet the needs of most users for most model types.
The DS-14 has newly designed gimbals that keep all the characteristics of the full metal sticks used in the DS-16. This has been achieved by the use of high-quality materials and Hall sensors inside the sticks which are then fully supported by top quality ball bearings.
Additional software extensions
For individual setting of your Jeti DS-14 transmitter there is a configurator available at swshop.jetimodel.com. After the simple registration of your transmitter it is possible to select additional features based upon your individual demands. For example, if you fly only helicopter models, select such features as "Throttle Limiter" or "Gyro Settings". Glider pilots may wish to add extra Flight Modes for example.
As a result, the DS-14 becomes an even more powerful transmitter with the possibility to individually select many features at a very attractive price.
- Weight [g]
- Dimensions [mm]
- Output Power - 2.4GHz [mW]
- Number of channels
- 4096 steps
- Operational temperature [°C]
- -10 ... 60
- Operating time [h]
- Compatible protocols
- DUPLEX 2.4GHz EX, EX Bus