The JETI DC-16 Carbon Line is the tray style (European) variant of this world class radio, with black carbon trim features, and includes an R9 EX receiver and an aluminium carry case.
- Mode changeable. Modes 1, 2, 3 and 4 can be selected
- Australian approved transmitter
- Australian approved 240V charger included
- A backlit LCD display placed on the top side of the transmitter offers perfect clarity under any lighting conditions with a wide viewing angle
- high display resolution and the application of a relatively large amount of graphic images allows a simple and intuitive setting procedure, especially for displaying telemetry data
- Builtin Telemetry – from the beginning the DC16 transmitter has been developed with regards to clear display properties and the full use of telemetry for model RCcontrol
- Design of the DC16 Transmitter – the main goal was excellent user comfort, exclusive and customisable appearance and longevity by the use of premium quality materials
- metal quad ball raced stick units are super smooth with magnetic Hall sensors
- LiIon Battery – a reliable energy source with high capacity and long service life
- Easy Charging – simply done by connecting the mains adapter to the transmitter. The charging process is shown in the DC16 display
- Integrated 2.4 Ghz Antenna – the antenna forms an integral part of the transmitter and is protected against mechanical damage
- Software upgradeable. Your JETI transmitter will never become obsolete
- Voice alerts that can tell you telemetry data, switch positions, time, or play music
- Bi-directional transmission of RF signals and telemetry data
- REX 9 receiver included
The JETI DC-16 was designed with the input of professional model pilots and World Champions in many modelling categories. They have been developed with the aim of providing maximum functionality, comfortable handling as well as maximum durability and reliability of the mechanical parts. The metal case provides maximum protection of the interior components as well as protecting against chemicals and dirt. The metal quad ball raced stick units are super smooth with magnetic Hall sensors instead of normal mechanical pots.
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer. If you don't find the manual or
information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.