The Horejsi Geronimo is a top level ARF EP glider of 100” (2540mm) wingspan.
- 1410mm in length!
- 100inch wingspan
- Made from high grade styrofoam
- Suitable for F5J competition or sport flying
Horejsi Geronimo Glider
The Horejsi Geronimo is a 6 servo, ‘full house’ ARF electric glider suitable for F5J competition or general sport flying.
The 2540mm span makes it eligible for the F5J sub class with wingspan limited to 100”. The wing and tailplanes are made from high grade styrofoam covered with two layers of glass cloth and epoxy. The spar consists of carbon strips making for a light weight but stiff structure. The fuselage is a classical pod and boom design with a carbon/glass boom and a carbon/kevlar pod.
The recommended power unit is designed so that the Horejsi Geronimo will climb to 200 metres in just under 30 seconds; ideal for F5J competition or sport flying.
If you like this product, you should also take a look at the E-Flite Mystic Glider.
What you Need
- Dualsky XM2826EA-10 brushless outrunner motor; 300 size (DSXM2826EA-10)
- Dualsky XC-22-LITE Brushless Speed Controller; 22A, 2-3S (DSXC22LITE)
- Dualsky ECO-S LiPo Battery, 1300mAh 2S 25C (DSBXP13002ECO)
- Hitec HS-5035HD Digital Ultra Nano Size Servo Dual Metal/Plastic & Karbonit (HRC35035)
- Aeronaut CAM C folding blades 10x6in (pair) (AAP723428)
- 32mm spinner.
- 7+ channel receiver. We recommend the Spektrum AR7610 (SPMAR7610)