A great way to learn how to fly, the HobbyZone Sport Cub S comes ready-to-fly with SAFE Technology and 4-channel control.
- Everything you need to fly included in the box
- Equipped with SAFE Technology
- Panic Recovery mode stabilises the plane
- Four-channel control
- Easy ground control with steerable tail wheel
- Powerful electric motor for great speed and climb
- Accurate replica of the Cub Crafters Sport Cub
- Designed by champion pilot, Mike McConville
- LiPo battery for long flight times
- USB port DC charger
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter included
This plane recently won the 2015 Toy Award!
Learn to fly with style, thanks to the Sport Cub S RC plane from HobbyZone. This compact model is inspired by the full-scale Cub Crafters Sport Cub and comes out of the box ready-to-fly (if you would prefer, there is a Sport Cub S BNF available). The Sport Cub S is equipped with SAFE Technology, allowing you to master the basics of flying with ease. With multiple flight modes, you will be able to refine your skills as you get more practice. Rest assured, there is always a Panic Recovery mode available at the pull of a trigger, allowing you to instantly return to steady flight. This remote control plane comes with four channel control, covering throttle, rudder, elevator and ailerons. Complete with 2.4GHz DSMX technology built in, the HobbyZone Sport Cub S is a fantastic trainer plane. Order yours now.
What you Need
Nothing! Everything you need to get flying is included in the box.
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer. If you don't find the manual or
information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.