The DPC-10 BLDC Programming Software gives the user of Hitec brushless servos the unparalleled ability to adjust the parameters of their servos. Additionally, users can test their servos, save parameters to a file, load parameters from a file or restore the factory settings from a file.
- Interface Module between your PC and Hitec’s Brushless Servos
- User-friendly Programming for Hitec’s Brushless Servos
- Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8 and 8.1
- Servo Test (Manual/Auto)
- FAIL SAFE, On or Off.
- Direction of Rotation.
- Travel Speed (Slower).
- Center, End, and FAIL SAFE Point.
- Dead Band Width.
- Soft Start.
- “Save and Open” Parameter File.
- Load Factory Default Parameter File.
Software Download and Installation
- To determine which version of windows you have right click on “My Computer” and click properties. At the top of the window, it says which version of Windows® you are running. Under System Type, it shows if the operating system is a 32-bit or 64-bit version.
- For Windows® XP and 32bit Versions of Windows® 7, 8 or 8.1 download the 32-bit installation instructions here and the software from here.
- For 64-bit versions of Windows® 7, 8 or 8.1 download the 64-bit installation instructions here and the software from here.
- Approx. 3.6 x 2.48 x 1.04 cm
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.