With a brilliant appearance and performance to match, the Hangar 9 Piper RC plane is one for the ages.
- Design based on Pat Hartness' full-sized J-3 Cub
- Lightweight, all-wood construction
- Airfoil-shaped aluminum wing struts come pre-painted
- Lightweight, yet durable scale landing gear with bungies
- Hangar 9 UltraCote covering
- Cowl comes with moulded-in dummy engine
- Convenient 2-piece wing and tail sections
The Iconic Hangar 9 Piper
The original Piper J-3 Cub was a popular aircraft in the 1930s and was responsible for training 80% of United States military pilots by the end of World War II. This .40-size Piper RC plane from Hangar 9 is larger than the E-Flite Cub and brilliantly replicates the classic lines and smooth flight characteristics of the original icon. Constructed from balsa and plywood, this plane comes almost-ready-to-fly, so there are several items you will need to complete the model. Please refer to the "What You Need" section below for more details. With its bold UltaCote scheme, the Hangar 9 Piper is just as iconic as its inspiration. Order yours now.
- 80 in (2032mm)
- Overall Length
- 50.6 in (1285.25mm)
- Wing Area
- 919 sq in (59.3 sq dm)
- Flying Weight
- 6.75–7.5 lb (3–3.4 kg)
- Engine Size
- .36–.46 2-stroke, .56–.82 4-stroke
- 4-channel with 5 servos
- Trim Scheme Colors
- Cub Yellow (HANU884), Black (HANU874)
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.