PT-19s turned thousands of raw recruits into combat-ready fighter pilots for WWII. Now, Great Planes has created this iconic titan of the air to send you into the clouds, as well.
- Fast, easy assembly to get you in the air faster
- Compatible with .46 glow or brushless power
- Excellent sport flier handles even better than the original
- Sport-scale realism that stands out in the sky
Touch history. Touch the sky.
It's not a trainer, but pilots with a little time behind the sticks will love the way it handles in the air. Plus, much of the assembly is already completed for you. The ailerons are operated by individual servos and short direct linkages. This allows fine tuning of the ailerons and flaperon mixing. A large, easy to remove hatch makes accessing the fuel tank or LiPo batteries quick and easy. Put it in the air and experience the "Cradle of Heroes" today.
- 4-5 channel radio
- 4-5 x servos
- .46-.55 cu in (7.5-9.0 cc) two-stroke or .70 cu in (11.5 cc) 4-stroke engine
- 42-50-800kV brushless outrunner motor
- 75A ESC
- 4S 3000-4000mAh LiPo battery
- 13x8E propeller
- 56.5 in (1435 mm)
- Wing Area
- 536.7 in² (34.62 dm²)
- Wing Loading
- 21.5-23.6 oz/ft² (65.5-72 g/dm²)
- 80-88 oz (2.3-2.5 kg)
- 46.2 in (1173 mm)
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.