Hit the streets with the ECX K&N Torment 1/10 2WD. Just like the original K&N Pro-Lite truck, ECX’s truck is precedes its reputation. Drive Bradley Morris’ legendary Torment.
- Colourful orange, black & white colour scheme
- Drive in any kind of weather, with its waterproof electronics
- Dynamite 7.4V 1800mAh 2S 20C LiPo, includes hardcase with with EC3 connector
- Twohour charge time, with the Dynamite 10W LiPo AC balance charger
- Dynamite WP 40A FWD/REV brushed ESC
- Powerful Dynamite 20T brushed motor
- Great connectivity with the Spektrum STX2 twochannel 2.4GHz FHSS radio system
- Strong nylon composite chassis
- Ready to drive, fully assembled.
Race into #1 position, with Bradley Morris’ K&N truck
Known for racing in a league of his own, Bradley Morris was at home in his K&N Pro-lite truck. Just like the full-scale version, ECX’s K&N Torment is made for the short course track.
The K&N Torment doesn’t shy away from a challenge and continues to push limits – just like Morris always did. Devour the race curve with this tough, waterproof truck.
Rock-solid chassis, Spektrum connectivity
Boasting a strong chassis and perfect Spektrum connectivity, nothing will come between you and the finish line. ECX is famous for its speed and agile performance – and the K&N Torment monster truck is a testament to this.
The all-inclusive 2WD truck
You don’t need to worry about buying a thing. Everything you need to start driving comes in the box. This includes a Spektrum STX2 two-channel 2.4GHz FHSS radio system, Dynamite WP 40A FWD/REV brushed ESC, and an 1800mAh LiPo 2S battery. There’s also a 10W LiPo AC balance charger, with a two-hour charge time.
Forget about putting on the brakes. You’ll never need to with ECX’s Torment.
Grab this remote control truck… but only if you’re ready for all the thrills and frills that come with it. Buckle up!
Nothing - Everything is in the box!
- 2WD Short Course Truck
- 20.00 in (507mm)
- 11.6 in (295mm)
- 7.75 in (196.8mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 1.5 in (38.1mm)
- 13.1 in (332.7mm)
- 5lbs (2.3kg)
- Injection Molded Nylon Composite
- Tire Type
- Dynamite Speedtreads Shootout
- Motor or Engine
- Brushed 540
- Speed Control
- 2.4GHz Small Transmitter, 2-Channel V3
- 7.4V 1800mah 2S 20C LiPo, Hardcase w/ EC3
- 10W LiPo AC Balance Charger
- Gear Pitch
- Wheel Size
- Diameter:2.2 in x 3.0 in, Width:1.6 in (40.8mm)
- Shock Type
- Polycarbonate Silkscreened
- Ball Bearings
- Complete less steering
- Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.