- Sport Aircraft agility with the versatility of a multirotor
- Able to Take off and land in very small areas
- Perform aerobatics in Aeroplane mode at fast or slow flight speeds
- Able to be belly landed or hand launched like a conventional R/C wing
- VTOL Flying made easy with SAFE technology and simple Tailsitter design
- Wide range of performance offered in either stability or Acro flight modes
- Optional and patent-pending FPV camera and servo-driven mechanism (sold separately)
- 2S 450-800Mah Li-Po compatible with the included 280 Size brushless motor
- Speed and climbing performance is outstanding
- Extremely light and durable EPO airframe
- Multiple colour scheme options with the included decal sheets
- Only a few minutes of assembly required before flying
- Easy to install/Remove propeller guards and vertical fins
- Spektrum DXe Radio System, Pre-programmed for the E-Flite X-VERT
- Includes a 2S 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po battery, DC balance charger and AC adapter
Vertical take-off and landing with the E-Flite X-VERT
The all new E-Flite X-VERT VTOL gives you all the versatility and fun of a Vertical Take-Off and Landing aircraft without the need for complex programming and mechanics. The transition between forward flight and multirotor flight is as easy flipping a switch on your transmitter. You will be able to take your flying experience to the next level with the optional and Patent-pending FPV camera and servo mechanism that will transition automatically when the X-VERT changes flight modes (FPV Gear sold separately).
The decal sheet included in the box gives you multiple trim scheme options to choose from. From sport themes with vibrant colour to a military theme, there will be something for every individual to personalise their craft.
Simple design, easy to fly
Many VTOL style aircrafts require complex mechanism’s tilting the wing’s or motors to achieve forward and vertical flight. The simple tail sitter design of the X-VERT Park Flyer allows it the fly like a multirotor or an aeroplane using differential thrust and elevons. The design simplicity of the X-vert means a lightweight and durable frame.
With a light wing loading and efficient aerodynamics, the X-VERT is easy to fly, especially in aeroplane mode, slow or fast, pilots will be able to enjoy a predictable and smooth response at any speed.
At the heart of this aircraft is the exclusive SAFE technology flight control software, this has been expertly tuned to allow almost anyone to enjoy the fun of VTOL flight.
Transitioning between vertical and forward flight is as easy as flipping a switch. The expertly tuned flight controller will automatically transition between both flight modes. Whilst doing this, SAFE technology is stabilising everything so you can relax and enjoy the flight. The included advanced flight control software gives you three different flight modes to choose from and coupled with the aircraft's efficient design allow a wide range of performance.Multirotor Stability Mode
This mode allows you to take off and land vertically the same as a multirotor aircraft. It’s fantastic for indoor flight and In this mode, the aircraft’s tail remains pointed at the ground and the flight controller uses a combination of differential thrust and elevons to control pitch, bank and rotation. Both the Pitch and bank angles are limited, and the included SAFE technology will work to keep the model in a stable hover even when you release the sticks.Airplane Stability Mode
In this flight mode, the aircraft responds to pitch, roll and yaw commands like a typical aeroplane would. The included SAFE technology limits pitch and bank angles so even new pilots can experience aeroplane flight without accidentally rolling upside down or losing control. It will also return the wings to level whenever the sticks are released.Airplane Acro Mode with AS3X® Technology
In this flight mode, the X-VERT becomes a fully aerobatic and agile flying wing. There is no bank angle limits or self-levelling. The large and long throw elevon control surfaces give the ability to perform tight turns and a wide range of aggressive aerobatic manoeuvres. With the forward thrust of two brushless motors, there are tonnes of speed and power to spare. You are even able to use the differential thrust of the motors to give yaw control during wild spinning and tumbling manoeuvres.
During a flight, the AS3X system works for you to stabilise the aircraft and give you that locked in feel even when flying in wind and turbulence. Whilst it is working for you behind the scenes the flight experience feel completely natural, all this coupled together gives you the feeling of flying a much bigger aircraft.
Using the Patent-pending FPV camera and servo-driven mechanism you are able to take your flight experience to the next level. This system will automatically transition when the X-VERT does. (FPV gear sold separately).
Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
- 19.85 in (504 mm)
- Overall Length
- 10.40 in (264 mm)
- Wing Area
- 120.4 sq in (7.8 sq dm)
- Flying Weight
- 6.4 - 7.0 oz (182 -200 g)
- Motor Size
- 280 Brushless Outrunner 2600Kv
- 6 channels (DX4e and DX5e will work)
- 4 gram servo
- CG (center of gravity)
- 126-136mm (measured forward from the trailing edge of the wing)
- Prop Size
- 125x75 Left and Right Rotation
- Recommended Battery
- 2S 450-800 LiPo
- Experience Level
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.