Back in the 1930’s and 40’s the Waco biplane emerged as one of the stylish classics of aviation history. You can now get the scale reproduction from E-Flite with the new UMX Waco BL that combines the retro look of years gone by with the very latest in onboard technology. The only thing missing is the wind whipping through your hair, open cockpit experience.
- Fully assembled – just bind and fly
- Finely detailed to scale
- DSMX Receiver by Spektrum
- Steerable Tail wheel with scale Wheel Pants and Landing Gear
- Maintain flight stability with in-built AS3X technology
- Performance Linear Servos by Spektrum
- Scale detailing and trim scheme
- Brushless motor power and extensive maneuverability
Micro size, Maximum fun
The E-Flite UMX Waco BL is a scale replica of the biplane workhorse originating in the USA in the 1930’s and 40’s. This stylish scale reproduction has all the original detailing including carbon fibre flying wires, accurate fuselage and wing mouldings, and, a classic trim scheme to match. When you combine these scale features with the latest in RC technology you have yourself the E-Flite UMX Waco BL.
Powered by a 180 brushless motor the UMX Waco will get through the skies with ease and give high quality aerobatic maneuverability. With the Spektrum AS3X system and linear servos on board your UMX Waco will fly and respond with stability even in windy conditions.
What are you waiting for? Order your E-Flite UMX Waco BL plane today!
If you like this ultra micro plane, you should have a look at the E-Flite UMX B-25 Mitchell.
- Radio. We recommend the Spektrum DX6 (SPM6750) or the Spektrum DX6e (SPM6650)
- Battery. We recommend the Dualsky 220mah LiPo Battery (DSBXP02202EX)
- Charger and leads. We recommend the E-Flite Celectra (EFLUC1007) and leads (EFLUC1008)
- 550mm (21.7 inches)
- Overall Length
- 418 mm (16.5 inches)
- Wing Area
- 132 sq in (8.5 sq dm
- Flying Weight
- 3.5 oz (98 g)
- Motor Size
- 180 UM Brushless 3000Kv
- Ultra Micro
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.