Looking to get your first high-performance jet? You can’t go past the E-flite Viper 70mm EDF which comes with an impressive flight envelope, blinding speed and vertical performance capability. To top all that off is the Viper’s ability to take off and land almost anywhere.
- 70mm 12 blade fan delivers turbine like sound, vertical performance and awesome speed
- Ball link equipped linkages on the precise and fast factory installed metal geared servos
- 70 amp ESC and 6S high power brushless motor
- Improved slow flight performance along with fully installed, functional flaps for shorter takeoffs and landings
- Aircraft Studio Design have kitted the Viper out in a highly visible and unique trim scheme
- Amazing aerobatic flight envelope with super smooth handling in a scale jet model
- Being easy to take off and land this is a great entry into the EDF jet model world
- Easily assembled and ready to fly – just charge your battery and go
- Handles a variety of surfaces with electric retracts, steerable nose and sprung wire struts
- Cockpit detail and pilot figure easily seen through clear canopy as part of large top hatch
- Constructed from lightweight EPO material for strength and durability
- Reinforced one-piece composite wing that is simple to install or remove
Perfect RC Jet for beginners
In order for more pilots to enjoy jet flying E-flite have designed the Viper PNP to bring you low wing airplane stability to go with high performance and fighter jet handling and looks. If you’ve had a jet before or the Viper is your first, you will love the ballistic flight envelope, awesome speed and the take-off and landing capability. The Viper is one impressive fan driven jet.
When it’s time for speed the Viper’s 70mm 12 blade fan combines with the 70-amp ESC, powerful brushless motor, and, a 6S LiPo in the 3200 to 4000mAh range to give the pilot ridiculous speed, instantaneous throttle response and vertical performance that is unparalleled. When you have all this power going flat out it produces a sound, not unlike a real turbine.
The Viper has a glue-free construction with a one-piece wing and stabilizers that bolt into place as well as electric retracts and factory installed, fully functional flaps that enhance your jet flying experience. The Viper cockpit comes with scale features and a visible pilot as well as being integrated with flight battery access through a large top-mounted hatch.
Given the speeds you can reach in the Viper it’s a good thing you have a super strong, lightweight EPO airframe that enhances the precision and durability of your jet. The E-flite Viper handles like a sport flyer with smooth flight and stability that, along with the easy takeoffs and landings, make it the perfect choice for the first time jet flyer.
- Full-range, 6+ channel transmitter
- Full-range, 6+ channel receiver
- 6S 22.2V 3200–4000mAh 30+C LiPo with EC5 connector
- Suitable LiPo charger
- 43.3 in (1100mm)
- Overall Length
- 40.4 in (1025mm)
- Flying Weight
- 4.2-4.4 lbs (67-70 oz)
- Motor Size
- CG (center of gravity)
- 75-85mm back from LE or wing @ root
- Speed Control
- Recommended Battery
- 6S 22.2V 3200-4000mAh with EC5 connector
- Approx. Flying Duration
- 4+ min
- Approx. Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.