The first ultra-micro RC glider to be equipped with AS3X technology, the E-Flite Radian is amazing to fly.
- Light foam construction
- AS3X gives you great stability and smoother flight
- 3-channel control for easy-flying and soaring
- Contoured spinner with folding propeller installed
- One-piece, removable wing with carbon fibre support
- E-Flite 8.5mm x 23mm coreless brushed/geared motor
- Spektrum Receiver/Servos/ESC unit installed
- E-Flite 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C LiPo battery included
- E-Flite USB LiPo charger, 300mA included
- 1S LiPo battery gives you long flight times
- Perfect for outdoors and larger indoor flying sites
The Radian In Ultra-Micro Size
If you are looking for an RC glider, but are would prefer something smaller than the E-Flite Allusive or Mystique RC glider, then Ultra Micro Radian is for you. It is the first ultra-micro glider to feature AS3X technology, you will feel like you are flying a much larger glider, thanks to the technology's ability to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The Ultra Micro Radian has a similar size to the E-Flite UMX ASK-21 and comes with a curved wing to deliver great lift and impressive glide radio; all with a simple 3-channel control system. The lightweight brushed power system requires a single-cell LiPo battery to give you great launch performance and long flight times. Additionally, the one-piece wing can be easily removed with just two screws in the fuselage. You can then transport the glider in the handle-equipped box.
For maximum glide efficiency, this remote control glider comes with an ESC that is specially programmed to work with the folding propeller; allowing it to open quickly and fold back to streamline the airframe. Additionally, the included E-Flite 150mAh 3.7V 1S 25C LiPo battery can easily be charged through a USB power source and can deliver average flight times of 10 minutes or more on a single charge. As mentioned, the Ultra Micro Radian features AS3X technology, which works behind the scenes to give you instantaneous attitude corrections in the event of turbulence, torque and tip stalls. Please note that this RC glider comes as a Bind-N-Fly (BNF) model, so you will need to supply your own transmitter to complete the model. If you cannot wait to experience the fun of flying the Ultra Micro Radian, order yours today.
Looking for spare parts?
At Modelflight, we fully support all E-Flite RC gliders. You can find spare parts for the E-Flite Ultra Micro Radian by clicking on the “Spare Parts” tab above. Alternatively, you can use our online Spare Parts Finder to search for all the Ultra Micro Radian spare parts. If there is a part or accessory you cannot find online, do not hesitate to contact us and we can try to source the part for you on your behalf.
- Radio. We recommend the Spektrum DX4E (SPMR44001)
- 28.7 in (730mm)
- Overall Length
- 16.5 in (418mm)
- Flying Weight
- 1.50 oz (43 g)
- Motor Size
- 8.5mm coreless brushed motor
- 4+ channel transmitter required
- CG (center of gravity)
- 1.22 in (31mm) back from the leading edge of wing at wing root
- Recommended Battery
- 1S 3.7V 150mAh 45C LiPo
- Approx. Flying Duration
- 8-10 minutes
- 1S 300mA LiPo USB Charger
- Minimum Age Recommendation
- 14 years
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.