If you like the E-Flite Radian 2m Glider, you'll love this upgraded Night Version. It features a versatile LED light system for night flying as well as AS3X and SAFE technologies for confident flying.
- Lightweight and durable composite reinforced EPO construction
- Factory installed LED multi-coloured lighting system; switch controlled and programmable with 68 light sequencing variations
- Flite Test Designed: Exclusive trim scheme and graphics
- Spektrum AS3X receiver with SAFE Select Technolgy
- Easy to assemble - ready to fly in minutes!
- Bolt-on two-piece wing with carbon fibre wing tube
- Factory installed rudder and elevator servos
- Transparent canopy hatch offers easy access to the battery compartment
- Fully-moulded horizontal tail for improved durability, performance and LED integration
- Automatic self-levelling, Pitch and bank angle limits
Fly day or night with the E-Flite Night Radian FT Glider
In the worldwide RC soaring community, the E-flite Radian electric glider is legendary because it captures the pure and modern soaring ethos with a model that’s as much fun to sport fly as it is to soar. With its lightweight design, its electric power system is hardly a handicap. Inspired, tested and approved by the enthusiastic team at Flite Test, the E-flite Night Radian FT Glider uses the same popular design with a number of upgrades and a factory integrated LED system to increase its versatility so the experience of RC glider flying in the big sky, day or night, is now a reality without having to resort to your own modifications.
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 1300–2200mAh 3S LiPo flight battery
- Compatible LiPo charger
- 78.7 in (2.0m)
- Overall Length
- 44.7 in (1137mm)
- Wing Area
- 551sq in (35.5 sq dm)
- Flying Weight
- 32.0 oz (905g)
- Motor Size
- 480 Brushless Outrunner
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Assembly Time
- Less Than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.