- Officially licensed Cirrus SR22T
- Bright, scale paint scheme and decals
- Detailed cockpit with tinted cabin windows
- Fully operational flaps with scale hinging
- EPO construction - Durable and lightweight
- Easy to remove magnetic battery hatch
- Navigational LED lighting pre-installed
- Two piece plug in wings
- Fuselage mounted landing gear
- Designed for use with 2200mah 3S LiPo batteries
- Scale 3 Blade spinner
- Motor, ESC and servos are pre-installed
State of the art Scale Elegance
The Cirrus SR22T is a single engine four to five seat aircraft, first produced in 2001. The SR22T specifically was introduced in 2010. It has a maximum cruise speed of 396 km/h and a peak operating altitude of 25000ft. The SR22 is equipped with the Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS), which can lower the aircraft to the ground relatively gently during an emergency.
E-Flite Cirrus SR22T 1.5 is a general aviation masterpiece. A scale model that’s easy to fly and is visually appealing to aviation enthusiasts globally. The SR22T is packed with scale features not commonly found in foam models. Navigation lights, functional interior cabin, scale undercarriage with a steerable nose wheel add to the scale experience. The powerful 10 size motor and 40A ESC propeller the SR22T through the sky with ease. 2200mah 3S LiPo batteries are the ideal choice for good flight times and in flight performance.
Like it’s 30cc Hangar 9 cousin, the E-Flite SR22T is officially licensed by Cirrus Aircraft. The pearlescent paint scheme is inspired by the Gen 6 2017 SR22T production aircraft. Scale details include door handles, steps, removable antennas and the beautifully detailed cockpit, to name a few.
At the field or at home in the shed, hands-free servo connectors and plug-in wing panels make assembly a cinch!
Powerful motor and ESC
The E-Flite 10 size power plane and 40A ESC ensure no aerobatic manoeuvre is too difficult. 2200mah batteries are recommended but 3000mah is also suitable for longer flight times.
If you like this electric plane, you'll love the E-Flite Commander mPd!
Full-range, 5+ channel transmitter
Full-range, 5+ channel receiver
2200–3000mAh 3S LiPo flight battery
3S compatible LiPo charger
- 60.0 in (1524mm)
- Overall Length
- 41.0 in (1041mm)
- Wing Area
- 338 sq in (21.8 sq dm)
- Flying Weight
- 54.0 oz (1531 g)
- Motor Size
- 10-Size Brushless Outrunner (installed)
- Requires Full-Range 5+ Channel (sold separately)
- (6) Spektrum A330 Micro, 9 Gram (installed)
- Speed Control
- 40A Brushless (installed)
- Recommended Battery
- Requires 2200mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo with EC3 Connector (sold separately)
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.