- Capable of maximum continuous discharge rates up to 30C
- Equipped with balancing leads and a connector that are compatible with most balancers and balancing chargers
- Equipped with JST connector on main power leads
- Perfect battery for small indoor 3D, aerobatic, sport, or scale airplanes using Park 300 and Park 370 motors on 3S applications.
E-flite High-Power Series Lithium Polymer Batteries offer an excellent blend of weight, power and performance. Available in a wide variety of capacities and voltages, there’s a battery perfect for almost any application, from indoor slow flyer to large-scale sport and aerobatic airplane models as well as micro to mid-sized helicopter models.
WARNING: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) batteries come partially charged and are significantly more volatile than the alkaline, Ni-Cd or NiMH batteries used in RC applications. Keep batteries out of reach of children, unless supervised by a responsible adult. All interactions and warnings found on the sheet inside of this cad must be followed exactly. Mishandling of Li-Po batteries can result in a fire.
Before handling and first use, visually and physically inspect the battery pack, wire leads, and connectors to ensure there are no loose connections which may cause short circuit and eventual fire.
By handling, charging or using this Li-Po battery you assume all risks associated with Li-Po batteries. If you do not agree with these conditions, return this Li-Po battery in new, unused condition to the place of purchase immediately.
- Lithium Polymer
- Connector Type
- Wire Gauge
- Number of Cells
- 1.5 oz (42.5g)
- 2.15 in (54.6mm)
- 1.15 in (29.2mm)
- 0.60 in (15.2mm)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge
- Maximum Continuous Current
- Charge Protection Circuitry
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.