If you need a high-quality ESC, Dualsky's XC8018BA is hard to beat and is ideal for your .50-class aerobatic RC models.
- Comes with the latest software and hardware
- Compatible with motor types up to 210,000rpm (2 poles motors)
- Low resistance
- Quality MosFETs included for high current usage
- Compatible with Dualsky's Governor Mode (DGM)
- Modifiable cut-off for motor stop or power reduction
- Dualsky's Linear Brake Mode allows you to adjust the brake strength
- Cut-off setting available for instances of low voltage
- Overheating protection
- Automatic cut-off in the event of a signal loss
- Numerous start-up modes for fixed wing and helicopter setups
- Throttle control throughout the range is smooth and reliable
The XC8018BA from Dualsky is a superb ESC for your RC plane or helicopter. This is the second version of Dualsky's Xcontroller. As such, it comes with many new features with its software and hardware. This Xcontroller supports motor types up to 210,000rpm (2 Poles motors). The resistance is very low and the ESC comes with factory high-quality MosFETs for high current usage. This ESC is compatible with Dualsky's Governor Mode (DGM) and features an adjustable cut-off for either motor stop or power reduction.
Additionally, the XController comes with Dualsky's Linear Brake Mode (DLBM). When switched on, you can easily adjust the brake strength, but this function can be turned off if you so choose. This ESC has been designed to give your RC model a high level of protection. For instance, the Xcontroller has settings for low voltage cut-off, overheating protection and automatic cut-off in the event of signal loss. The ESC's start-up modes can also be modified, whereby you can select from normal, soft or super-soft modes for both fixed wing and helicopter setups. Regardless of the range, this ESC will give you smooth and accurate throttle control. The XController also features digital sampling for your throttle signal.
This feature is compatible with the signal frequency of 14ms in normal mode and 7ms in high speed (HS) mode. The throttle range can also be adjusted to suit all brands of transmitters. This ESC can be programed on your PC when connected with the Dualsky USB link. It is also compatible with Dualsky's programming card, meaning you can reprogram the Xcontroller on the field. This Dualsky ESC also offers UBEC switching power supply, so it can support up to 6S Lipo batteries (3A) or 4 to 5 standard digital servos. If your RC plane or helicopter requires a high-quality ESC, look no further. The Dualsky XC8018BA is an outstanding choice. Order yours now.