The Spedix Black Knight 210 is an advanced full carbon fibre FPV racing quadcopter for pilots who want the best performance and great value.
- Assembled and programmed in factory
- Full carbon fibre frame
- Ready to bind to DSMX radio and fly
- Light weight, strong and agile design
- 700TVL camera and 40 channel 25mW video transmitter installed
- New Naze Rev6 flight controller with integrated MinimOSD (factory programmed)
- Reinforced 2205 2300KV brushless motors
- ES20 BLHeli_S program ESC with OneShot and Multishot support
- Stronger arms
- Adjustable action camera mount
- Programmable LED light on the tail
- DSMX compatible satellite with binding button
- Spare parts readily available
This Spedix Black Knight 210 quadcopter is built on a full carbon fibre frame, and the arms are reinforced with moulded ESC covers. The main flight controller is a Naze 32 Rev.6 with OSD which offers great performance and tune-ability. The Black Knight 210 FPV drone is equipped with the latest ES20 BLHeli_S programmable ESC's and supports 2-4S operation. The Spedix Black Knight 210 is assembled and programmed in the factory and is ready to bind to a DSMX transmitter. It includes an assembled full carbon fibre frame, pre-programmed flight control, motors, ESC's, 700TVL camera mounted to an adjustable camera mount, 25mW 5.8Ghz video transmitter, programmable LED tail light. Just add your battery and DSMX compatible transmitter and go fly.
If you like this FPV racer, you should also check out the Blade Conspiracy FPV Racer.
- 3S LiPo (1300-1800) We recommend Dualsky 1300 3S EX (DSBXP13003EX) or Dualsky 1600 4S ULT (DSBXP16004SULT)
- 4 channel or more transmitter. We recommend Spektrum DXe (SPMR1000) or Spektrum DX6e (SPM6650)
- 390 grams without battery
- 210 x 210mm
- Battery (not included)
- suits 2-4S