- Lightweight, only 3.3kg!
- Carries most gimbals & cameras, no worries!
- Strong carbon fibre arms & landing gear
- Easy to transport, fold arms in 5 minutes
- Upper centre board removes, for quick access
- Gold-plated metal bearings & screw design
- AS150 spark proof plug
- Numerous shooting angles
- A2 flight control, for greater agility
- Fly for up to 18 minutes!
Spreading Wings S900: Where intellect meets innovation
With arms and landing gear made of strong carbon fibre, the Spreading Wings S900 hexacopter offers strength, without the weight. This means you can fly faster and for longer, without compromising on performance. And its newly designed power distribution system boasts safety and consistency.
Fly for up to 18 minutes taking professional photos
The S900 weighs only 3.3kg, with take-off weight of 8.2kg. And you thought you were a light traveller.
The sky’s the limit with shooting angles and camera motions. Its retractable landing gear and special low gimbal mounting bracket gives you all the flexibility you could ever need.
Advanced stabilisation control for your hexacopter
Once it’s up in the air, you can easily pilot the S900 with the A2 flight control. Setting the benchmark all other stable flight systems in the market, the A2 boasts 9 multi-rotor simple configurations and Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC).
Easily fold the arms to save space
Got a special place you’d like to shoot? The S900 from DJI isn’t just built for the air – it’s designed to be taken on the open road too. Fold its arms and pack it into the car, in less than 5 minutes. Give the Spreading Wings S900 a shot – you won’t need a second go.
It’s compatible with Zenmuse camera gimbals, so get your S900 today.
- Radio. We recommend the Spektrum DX9 (SPMR99001AU)
- Remote Receivers x 2. We recommend the Spektrum Remote Receiver (SPM9545)
- Charger. We recommend the Ultra Power 400AC Quad Charger (UP400ACDUO)
- Battery. We recommend the Dualsky 10000mAh LiPo Battery. (DSBXP100006HEDS)
- Diagonal Wheelbase
- Frame Arm Length
- Frame Arm Weight (Including Motor, ESC, Propeller )
- Center Frame Diameter
- Center Frame Weight (With Landing Gear Mounting Base, Servos)
- Landing Gear Size
- 460mm (Length) × 450mm (Width) × 360mm (Height)
- Motor Stator Size
- 41 × 14mm
- Max Power
- Motor Weight (With Cooling Fan)
- ESC Working Current
- Working Voltage
- 6S LiPo
- Signal Frequency
- 30Hz ~ 450Hz
- Drive PWM Frequency
- Weight(With Radiators)
- Propeller Material
- High strength performance engineered plastics
- Propeller Size
- 15 × 5.2inch
- Takeoff Weight
- 4.7Kg ~ 8.2Kg
- Total Weight
- Power Battery
- LiPo (6S,10000mAh~20000mAh,15C(Min))
- Max Power Consumption
- Hover Power Consumption
- 1000W (@ 6.8Kg Takeoff Weight)
- Hover Time
- 18min (@ 12000mAh & 6.8Kg Takeoff Weight)
- Working Environment Temperature
- -10 °C ~ +40 °C
- Supported Multi-Rotor
- Quad-Rotor: +4,x4 Hex-Rotor +6,x6,Y6,Rev Y6;Octo-Rotor +8,x8,V8
- Supported ESC Output
- 400Hz refresh frequency
- Supported Transmitter For Built-In Receiver
- Futaba FASST Series and DJI DESST Series
- External Receiver Supported
- Futaba S-Bus, S-Bus2, DSM2
- Recommended Battery
- 2S ~ 6S LiPo
- Operating Temperature
- -5°C to +60°C
- Assistant Software System Requirement
- Windows XP SP3 / 7 /8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Other DJI Products Supported
- Z15, H3-2D, H3-3D, iOSD, 2.4G Data Link, S800 EVO, S900, S1000, S1000+, etc.
- Hovering Accuracy(In GPS Mode)
- Vertical: ± 0.5m Horizontal: ± 1.5m
- Maximum Wind Resistance
- < 8m/s (17.9mph/28.8km/h)
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity
- 150 deg/s
- Max Tilt Angle
- Power Consumption
- MAX 5W (Typical Value: 0.3A@12.5V）
- Built-In Functions
- Built-in ReceiverMultiple Control Modes2-axis Gimbal SupportedLow Voltage ProtectionPC & Bluetooth Ground StationExternal Receiver SupportedIntelligent Orientation ControlSound Alarm4 Configurable Output
- Total Weight
- Total Weight: <= 224g(overall)
- Flight Controller: 54mm x 39mm x 14.9mmIMU: 41.3mm x 30.5mm x 26.3mmGPS-Compass Pro: 62mm (diameter) x 14.3mmLED-BTU-I: 30mm x 30mm x 7.9mmPMU: 39.5mm x 27.6mm x 9.8mm
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.