Aerial filming is made easy with the DJI Inspire 1 – an all-in-one camera that flies!
- Upgraded propellers: 1345T Quick Release - a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism
- Upgraded motors: 3510h 420kV - giving a greater sense of control
- Detachable 3-axis rotating gimbal - now with a larger mounting plate for the X3 camera
- Lightweight at just under 3kg (2,935g)
- Fly up to 22 metres per second
- Max flying altitude of 4500m
- Keep flying for 18 minutes – Intelligent Flight Battery
- 2km transmitting distance, for remote control
- Use with tablet or phone – DJI GO app enables incredible control of camera settings
- Film with 4K camera at 24-30 fps with 60Mbps
- Take 12.4MP still photos with included burst shooting options
- Live HD view – without leaving the ground
- Available with Single or Dual Remote Controls for camera only use
Advanced flight, made easy with Inspire 1
Start flying and taking great footage with the DJI Inspire 1. There’s no waiting around, as it comes ready-to-fly. But don’t think for a second this system is simple.
The DJI Inspire 1 doesn’t get its name for nothing. It’s inspiring just how easy it is to capture amazing aerial footage, because it was designed for greatness, too. The Inspire 1’s custom propulsion system gives you the confidence and power to take on the demands of advanced flight – and win.
If you’ve even flown anything before, you’re in for a treat with the Inspire 1 drone. It’s carbon fibre arms mean you can manoeuvre anywhere, anyway – you just say. We’re talking full 360° views…
The Inspire 1’s aerodynamic design, coupled with its lightweight body, gives you greater control so you get great visuals, every time.
DJI’s most advanced camera
Say cheese! You’ll be smiling that’s for sure, with the Inspire 1’s new camera and gimbal system. It features a 12mp camera, 9 elements lens, 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor, 4K video at 24-30 fps, and a 94⁰ wide-angle FOV. And we can’t forget the 3-axis, 360⁰ rotating gimbal, which keeps your camera stable and smooth in any weather.
Add a second remote, fly with a friend!
Prefer experiences with someone by your side? Grab a second remote controller and fly with one of your friends. Both controllers operate the same Inspire 1, so you both don’t need to own an Inspire 1. You can control the flight while your buddy aims the gimbal camera. You’ll both see what’s being shot, through the live HD feed, making for better footage.
Want to practice your flying first? No worries. The in-built Vision Positioning System allows you to make use of the Inspire 1’s sonic waves to fly indoors. This technology makes it easy to launch, move around, hover and stop – all without using the GPS. We won’t tell your friend you’re practicing, shhhh!
To create smooth and stable footage, and have fun while you’re at it, choose the DJI Inspire 1.
Order yours today.
Like this RC drone? You should check out the DJI Matrice 100!
- Weight (Battery Included)
- 2935 g
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode)
- Vertical: 0.5 m
- Max Angular Velocity
- Pitch: 300°/s
- Max Tilt Angle
- Max Ascent Speed
- 5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed
- 4 m/s
- Max Speed
- 22 m/s (ATTI mode, no wind)
- Max Flight Altitude
- 4500 m
- Max Wind Speed Resistance
- 10 m/s
- Max Flight Time
- Approximately 18 minutes
- Motor Model
- DJI 3510H
- Propeller Model
- DJI 1345T
- Diagonal Distance
- 559 to 581 mm
- Indoor Hovering
- Enabled by default
- 438 x 451 x 301 mm
- Power Spectral Density
- Zenmuse X3
- Total Pixels
- Effective Pixels
- Image Max Size
- 4000 x 3000
- ISO Range
- 100-3200 (video) 100-1600 (photo)
- Electronic Shutter Speed
- 8s － 1/8000s
- FOV (Field Of View)
- Sony EXMOR 1/2.3”
- 20mm (35mm format equivalent)f/2.8 focus at ∞9 Elements in 9 groupsAnti-distortion
- Still Photography Modes
- Single shootBurst shooting: 3/5/7 framesAuto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7EV BiasTime-lapse
- Video Recording Modes
- UHD (4K): 4096 x 2160p 24/25, 3840 x 2160p 24/25/30FHD: 1920x1080p24/25/30/48/50/60HD: 1280x720p24/25/30/48/50/60
- Max Bitrate Of Video Storage
- 60 Mbps
- Supported File Formats
- FAT32/exFATPhoto: JPEG, DNGVideo: MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Card Types
- Micro SD
- Battery Capacity
- 4500 mAh
- 22.2 V
- Battery Type
- LiPo 6S High voltage battery
- 99.9 Wh
- Net Weight
- 570 g
- Storage Temperature Range
- Less than 3 months: -20° to 45° CMore than 3 months: 22° C to 28° C
- Max Charging Power
- 180 W
- Velocity Range
- Below 8 m/s (2 m above ground)
- Altitude Range
- 5-500 cm
- Operating Environment
- Brightly lit (lux > 15) patterned surfaces
- Operating Range
- 0-250 cm
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.