With its tiny size and SAFE technology, you can fly the Blade Nano QX RC quadcopter with ease in the smallest environments.
- Comes with SAFE technology
- Can be flown in any room or office
- Durable, lightweight airframe with blade guards
- Strong brushed motors that give you smooth and powerful lift
- Includes 4-in-1 DSMX Receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Comes with two bodies featuring sharp graphics
- Extra rotor blades included
- Comes with E-Flite 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C LiPo Battery
- Includes compact USB LiPo battery charger
Anyone Can Fly This Quadcopter
Just over half an ounce in weight, the Nano QX quadcopter from Blade is small enough to fly in spaces as tiny as your office cubicle.
Even if you are just a beginner pilot, the Nano QX features the new Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope (SAFE) technology that will give you the help you need.
SAFE is brand new flight control software that allows this model quadcopter to keep itself stable in a hover while in stability mode. This means that the quadcopter will maintain control and stay in an upright fashion. If you experience trouble, you can just let go of the controls and the SAFE technology will bring the Nano QX back to a hover all by itself. This gives you the confidence you need to develop your skills as a pilot.
Once you have mastered the basics, this SAFE system can be switched to agility mode, giving you increased flying speeds and more maneuverability. You will be flying like a pro in no time! Rest assured, once you feel confident enough, you can always move up to larger drones.
Please note that this quadcopter comes as a Bind-N-Fly (BNF) model, so you will need to supply your own transmitter. Please refer to the "What You Need" section for more details.
The Blade Nano QX is a fantastic quadcopter for pilots young and old! Order yours now.
- Radio. We recommend the Spektrum DX6i (SPM66101E)
- Main Rotor Diameter
- 1.97 in (50.0mm)
- Gross Weight
- 0.58 oz (16.5 g)
- 5.5 in (140mm)
- Motor Size
- 6mm brushed coreless
- Minimum Age Recommendation
- 14 years
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.