The Blade Nano QX FPV 2 BNF is perfect for beginners – but made for aerobatic pilots, with its agility mode. Flying this drone really has no limits…
- Ultra small Bind-N-Fly quadcopter
- Choose between locked or unlocked roll and pitch limits
- Stay in control performing aerobatic manoeuvres, with AS3X technology
- Easy flying with in-built SAFE technology
- Take photos with adjustable, micro FPV camera
- Fly in any room in your home or office… it’s that small
- Durable airframe, with in-built blade guards
- Fly for longer, up to 8 minutes
- Brushed motor for a strong take-off
- 4-in-1 DSMX receiver, ESCs, mixer & SAFE sensor unit
Free style… rock that drone
The ultra small, ultra cool Blade Nano QX2 FPV drone knows how to push the limits. For beginners, you always stay in control, with its locked pitch and roll limits and self-levelling technology. This means you’ll get stable in seconds, the second you release the sticks.
And its strong, solid airframe comes with blade guards that keep you in control, if you manage to hit something in your room.
Experienced drone pilot? Choose Agility mode to remove pitch the roll limits, so you can do aerobatic manoeuvres. We told you this drone is for both beginners and pros.
Feel the thrill… watch in real-time
You can fly as if you were up there in the sky – as real-time footage is delivered to you on a headset. You wear them like sunglasses and the action comes to you from the mounted video camera.
You’ll need a FPV headset on 5.8GHz, such as the Spektrum, Fat Shark Focal FPV headset that offers channel selection and wireless head tracking. Fly up to seven systems at the one time.
Adjustable camera, find the perfect angle
Another great feature of the Blade Nano QX2 is the adjustable camera. You can move the camera 15-degrees up and down, to get the perfect view – then lock it in place.
This model boasts longer flight times, of up to 8 minutes. The ultra micro 500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery keeps you in the air for longer.
The Blade Nano QX2 is great for beginner pilots looking to learn how to fly a drone and practice their skills indoors. This drone is a Bind-N-Fly model, so all you need to do is charge your battery, bind the drone to the transmitter (compatible with DSMX technology) and start flying!
Order the Blade Nano QX2 FPV and get started today.
What you Need
- Spektrum or Fat Shark compatible FPV headset (SPMVR1100) and/or FPV monitor on 5.8GHz to experience first-person view.
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer. If you don't find the manual or
information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.
You can select the spare part you need here or view all the spare parts.