The DPR Gnat is an exciting catapult launch flying model of the aircraft used by the world famous Red Arrows aerobatic team between 1965 and 1980
- Outstanding flying characteristics.
- Easy to build.
- Flies outdoors in almost any weather.
- Everything included except glue.
- Perfect for kids.
- Nurtures creativity and rewards with successful flight.
- 1 x Laser cut balsa parts set.
- 1 x Sandpaper square.
- 1 x Red Arrows self-adhesive sticker sheet.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1 x Catapult launch handle and rubber band.
If your children are interested to get involved in building and flying model aeroplanes and, perhaps, progressing to radio control then there is only one place to start - at the beginning! Easy to build and dead easy to fly the DPR Gnat balsa catapult launch glider is the perfect model to help nurture creativity, teach basic assembly skills and reward with fast and exciting flying characteristics. They are tough, designed and built to withstand the mishaps that younger modellers will inevitably make when learning the subtleties of model flight.
- Glue (balsa cement, PVA or cyano).
- Wingspan (mm):
- Length (mm):