The DPR Chuckie is a balsa construction hand launch glider for the first time modeller or the experienced flier who wants to have fun.
- Excellent flying characteristics.
- Simple balsa construction from laser cut parts, easy to build.
- A perfect introduction to building with balsa and trimming a free flight model.
- Ideal for indoor (sports hall) competitions.
- Flies outdoors in almost any weather.
- Everything included except glue.
- Detailed set of instructions.
Designed in 1978 by David Rawlins, the DPR Chuckie is a modelling classic that has sold in the tens of thousands to beginners and experienced modellers ever since. Strong, easy to construct, this laser cut balsa free flight model offers outstanding flight characteristics from a simple design. And it is not just youngsters that will be thrilled. Even experienced modellers will be surprised at just how well this lightweight all-balsa glider can be trimmed and flown.
- Glue (balsa cement, PVA or cyano)
- Wingspan (mm):
- Length (mm):
- Balsa (Laser cut parts)