DJI FPV Racing OcuSync Air Unit, Part 4
- Supports 2.4/5.8 GHz dualfrequency transmission
- Supports FHSS and up to 19 fixed channels
- Highresolution video transmission up to 1280×960 at 50 fps
- Minimum Latency: As low as 50 ms (at 480p at 50 fps)
- Max Transmission Range: Up to 7 km (2.4 GHz, FCC compliance, unobstructed)
The DJI OcuSync Air Unit is a high-resolution and low-latency digital video transmission device, which, when used with the OcuSync Camera and DJI Goggles RE, transmits video, images, and flight controller data wirelessly. The Air Unit can be attached to racing drones, model airplanes, RC cars, or unmanned enterprise vehicles used for rescue operations and inspections.