The Cross R/C PG4A Adventurer 1/10 scale off-road crawler is a truck that has brilliant scale detail, a rugged look and exceptional performance.
- 2 channel operation for steering and throttle. 3rd channel for gear shift
- Pre-assembled 2-speed alloy transmission (1 : 7.69 / 1 : 3.34) with 27T brushed motor
- Chrome parts include mirrors, light buckets and diff covers
- Adjustable threaded shock absorbers – front features dual spring configuration
- Three link suspension front features internal threaded aluminium links
- Front and rear dual spring shocks
- Equipment box for electronics and speaker (available separately)
- Frame features C-type steel railings with moulded frame cross members
- 2.2″ chrome steel beadlock wheels (12mm hex) with 2.2 Fatman tyres 136mm dia with dual stage foams
- LED light system features 4 headlamps, 4 indicators, 2 front fog lamps, 2 driving/stop lamps, and 2 reverse
- Lamps roof spotlights lights and grill spotlights - compatible with most modern radio gear
- Front and rear heavy duty axles with black anodized alloy C hubs and knuckles included in the kit
- Third proportional or 3-way switch channel to operate start stop engine and sound horn.
Take on a new Adventure with the PG4A Pick-Up Truck
The Cross RC PG4A Adventurer is a 1/10 4WD rock crawler that is ideal for beginner crawling enthusiast’s, with its brilliant chrome accents, LED lighting system and powerful 27T brushed motor this R/C crawler has it all!
The exceptionally detailed scale body has many realistic scale details that make it a real head turner. A solid metal rear axle is factory fitted to send power to the 4 wheels, the wheels themselves are laced with grippy tyres and are sure to help you stay in touch with the terrain and navigate any obstacle you can find!
- Radio Gear with a receiver and 2 servos, 4-channels recommended
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector or equivalent
- Tools and paints to complete r/c model
- 27T brushed motor