Cross RC’s BC8 Mammoth is a beast! With a 560-sized 38T brushed motor this heavy hitter will tackle just about anything you can throw at it.
- 3mm thick special shaped CNC metal beam
- 560-sized 38T brushed motor with 10T pinion included
- Suspension and cross beam
- Balanced beam suspension system on rear wheels
- 2-speed all metal gearbox
- Torsion spring suspension system on four wheel front steering
- Incredible scale detail
- Driveshaft system has double ball CV
- Heavy Duty 5.3 inch all terrain tyres
- Tackle any terrain – muddy, sandy or steep
- Intelligent lighting system
- Biaxial steering system
- Heavy duty fifth-wheel
- 8-wheel suspension is completely independent
- All-metal main suspension components available on Flagship version
The Cross RC BC8 Mammoth eats up tough terrain
The BC8 Mammoth Crawler has superb scale that suggests you are dealing with one tough machine long before you fire it up and find out that is has the substance as well as the style.
The durability of the BC8 Mammoth makes this 8x8 Crawler one of the best in class. Being able to power through muddy, sandy or steep settings utilising the 10-tooth steel pinion gear means you can get the Mammoth out in any conditions.
Cross RC's BC8 Mammoth is one for the hobbyist. There is some assembly required and you will need to kit this Crawler out with a steering servo, receiver and ESC. You’ll also need to get a suitable battery and charger and it can obviously be bound to your existing or new radio.
- Radio and receiver
- Steering servo
- Overall Length:
- 765mm (30.1")
- Overall Height:
- 276mm (10.9")
- 516mm (20.3")
- 250mm (9.8")
- Ground Clearance (to axle pumpkin):
- 57mm (2.2")