This is our first product under the Carisma Racing Brand. Engineered by one of the top chassis designer in Europe. Our goal is to show the world that Carisma can produce Top Level Race spec vehicle. Keep an eye out for this car at your local race track.
- Carbon Fibre Chassis, Top Deck, and Shock Stays
- Complete Race Ball Bearing Set
- Precision-Machined Spring Steel components
- CNC-Machined Aluminium parts
- CV-style Front and Rear Driveshafts
- Revolution Design Ultra O-Rings used throughout
- AKA™ Racing Wheels (included)
- All-Metal Precision Gear Differentials (3-included)
- Adjustable Torque-Control Slipper Clutch
- Precision Coil-Over Aluminum Shocks
- Innovative Carbon Fibre Arm Stiffeners (included)
- Stylish Cab-forward Racing Body and Wing (clear)
- Adaptable configuration to both Shorty and Saddle Battery Configuration
- Adjustable Chassis Dynamics and Settings
- Includes all Oils, Greases, Thread Lock, and Fluids required for Assembly
- Complete set of Anti Roll Bars (included)
The Carisma 4XS is a brand new 1/10th Competition 4WD buggy, and first time, offering from renowned Ready-to-run factory Carisma RC. Designed and engineered by legendary German designer, Michael Vollmer, who has in the past been responsible for cutting edge designs for brands such as Serpent RC, Team Durango, Robitronics, amongst others. The Carisma 4XS is born out of a true passion for RC-Racing presenting the racer with uncompromised design and innovation, yet true simplicity that makes racing fun!
First Carisma for Pro Racer
The Carisma 4XS offers Carbon fibre components throughout the kit with adaptable chassis dynamics and battery configuration to enable effective tuning for any track condition. The Carisma 4XS is truly a diverse race platform with inclusions of a Mid Gear Differential, Mid Adjustable Torque-Control Slipper Clutch, Carbon Fibre Arm Stiffeners, and Metal Gears throughout. All at no extra cost.
For example, if you were racing on a low-medium bite track, consider running with Mid Gear Differential and without the Arm Stiffeners as a starting point. The opposite would be considered on a medium-high bite track; Mid Adjustable Torque-Control Slipper Clutch and the Arm stiffeners. The ultimate in tuneability. The Carisma 4XS is sure to please any Racer who just wants to “go-and-race”.
If you like this product, you should check out the TLR 4WD RC Buggy Kit.
What you Need
- Transmitter (minimum 2-Channel)
- Receiver (minimum 2-Channel)
- Metal Gear Steering Servo
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC)
- 540-Size Brushless Motor
- Pinion (48-Pitch)
- Tires and Inserts Required
- Lithium Polymer 7.4V 2S Battery Pack (Shorty or Saddle style)
- Paint for Polycarbonate Body
- Various Tools (Hex Drivers - 0.05”/1.5mm/2mm, Screwdriver, Hobby Knife, Curved Scissors, etc)
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer. If you don't find the manual or
information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.