Whether you’re a beginner or competitive racer the Blade Torrent 110 FPV gives you all the brushless power you can handle in a micro racing frame. This drone has the versatility to be flown indoors or outside with the power and profile that will make you feel like you’re in control of a full-size racer.
- Power system capable of taking 2S or 3S batteries depending on pilot needs
- Impressive durability from the 2mm unibody carbon fibre frame
- Manoeuvre your drone from smooth to thrilling with high torque 1104 brushless motors
- Small profile 20 x 20mm 4in1 ESC that offers power and simplicity
- Protective prop guards for peace of mind
- Use telemetry compatible Spektrum transmitter to receive important flight log data
- 120 degree field of view with the 600TVL wide angle camera
- Fine tune your flight characteristics with Betaflight Configurable to suit your individual style
Mini FPV racing drone - The Blade Torrent 110
Want to enter the world of Micro Brushless FPV racing, or, already into it and want to upgrade? The Blade Torrent FPV is ideal for beginners and competitive racers because of the power and versatility it offers the pilot. You can take the 110mm FPV racer from your pocket and race outdoors with the high torque brushless power to handle most conditions. Race indoors as well with peace of mind knowing a crash does not mean the end of your propellers as your guards will keep them safe.
Lightweight, durable and packed with features
The lightweight and durable 2mm carbon frame on the Blade Torrent is the perfect platform for the onboard features. The 25mW VTX transmitter will give you clean and powerful video signal in any environment. The 600TVL camera gives the Torrent pilot a 120 degree field of view for clear vision in tight indoor spaces or when you stretch out the distances a bit with outside flying.
You can tune the Blade Torrent’s flight characteristics with your own personal preferences with the BetaFlight F3 flight controller. Your transmitter will also receive valuable flight log feedback via the Spektrum Telemetry Serial receiver.
Bind-N-Fly completion level allows beginner and competitive racer alike to have a successful flight right out of the box. Just add a 3S 450mAh battery and bind it to a compatible Spektrum transmitter.
Order yours today!
- Radio. We recommend the Spektrum DX6e (SPM6650) or the Spektrum DX6 (SPM6750)
- LiPo Battery with JST Connector. We recommend the Dualsky 400mAh (DSBXP04003EX) or the E-Flite 450mAh (EFLB4503SJ50)
- Charger with JST Charge Adapter. We recommend the Ultra Power 4ACL (UP4AC-L) or the Ultra Power 100AC Plus (UP100ACPLUS) with the Dualksy Multi Charge Connector (DSMULTICONN)
- FPV Monitor or Headset.
- Gross Weight
- BNF Basic
- Rotor Blade Length
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.