It’s sexy. It’s safe. And it’s sensational to fly. It’s the Blade 250 CFX w/SAFE technology BNF, of course. If you’re thinking about sport aerobatics, this is the mid-sized heli to start on.
- BNF helicopter – no need to build it
- Flying is easy, with the in-built SAFE technology
- Never lose your position, in stability mode
- Don’t panic… recover the heli on a level attitude
- Strong, fibreglass mechanics and fibre frame
- Powerful, responsive brushless main and tail motors
- Carbon fibre main blades that stubbornly won’t move
- Striking canopy, you’ll be seen in the sky
- Installed Spektrum AR636 DSMX receiver, with AS3X heli technology
- Installed digital high-speed metal gear cyclic servos
- It’s 3S compatible
Learn the tricks of the trade, on Blade’s sporty 250 CFX
With the Blade 250 CFX, you’ll get high-performance, laser-focused 3D flight – all without the hefty price tag. It offers the kind of features that are available in larger class helicopters, without the big size. This is the perfect helicopter if you’ve been thinking about transitioning into sport aerobatics.
Lightweight 3D flight… see what real pilot’s see
Light in weight but big in power, the Blade 250 CFX boasts an agile carbon fibre frame and rotor baldes. This means you’ll spend less time trying to repair your CFX, and more time up in the air – having fun!
It’s as resilient as a helicopter can get. And it’s metal gear digital servos and brushless motors support you with accuracy and control, while you’re up in the air.
You’ll always be kept SAFE, with innovative technology
Whether or not you’ve flown a sporty heli before, it doesn’t matter. Designed with innovative SAFE technology, you never need to worry about losing control. Its forward-thinking flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli easy!
Plus, there’s the stability mode to keep you on path, with the safety of self-levelling and bank limits. And the panic recovery mode helps prevent you from crashing – with the press of a button. Building your flying skills has never been quicker.
If you’re feeling adventurous, the 250 CFX lets you test your limits – and gets your blood flowing fast. Twist and turn, till you’re dizzy. It’ll be like playing a game of twister, in the air.
So, this sporty heli is the one to choose if you’re searching for a high-performing, low-maintenance model to cruise the skies. Grab the Blade 250 CFX. It’s what 3D flying legends are made of.
Try it out today, to see how impressive it is.
- Radio. We recommend Spektrum DXE (SPMR10001) or Spektrum DX6 (SPM6750)
- Battery. We recommend E-Flite 1350mAh LiPo Battery (EFLB13503S30)
- Charger. We recommend E-Flite Balancing Charger (EFLC3016) or Ultra Power 680AC Charger (UP680AC)
- Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
- Main Rotor Diameter
- 21.7in (550mm)
- Tail Rotor Diameter
- 3.25in (82.5mm)
- Gross Weight
- 16.1oz (457g)
- 18.2in (463mm)
- Motor Size
- Control System
- Rotor Blade Length
- 9.6in (245mm)
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.