Cut past your competitors with the Blade 200S helicopter. Taking winning characteristics from the popular 200 SR X, Blade’s new Flybarless heli is unbeatable. Learn to fly on a winner.
- Engineered with SAFE technology, for easy recovery if you lose orientation
- Strong, yet lightweight design
- Three unique flight modes – move up modes as your skills grow
- Powerful brushless main motor & longer flight times
- Bigger, more stable brushless direct drive tail motor
- Improved strength and flexibility with digital metal gear servos
- Bind with your own Spektrum transmitter
- Fly up to 10 minutes with heavy duty 800mah 11.1v LiPo battery
- Made for beginners.
Learn how to fly. Stay controlled, always.
The Blade 200S is the perfect fixed pitch, making it one of the best helicopters to fly. It’s powerful, yet stable – thanks to features like SAFE technology and the larger motor.
Choose between the three flight modes, depending on your skill level. If you’re learning, don’t worry. The moment you get into trouble, you can quickly recover to a stable hover. SAFE technology is the most patient of teachers – making sure you never go off course. If you’re trying a new trick, the tail motor holds well even through the roughest of manoeuvres.
More power, longer flight times
The brushless main motor boasts longer flight times and greater durability. The 3S LiPo battery (800mah 11.1v) performs for up to 10 minutes. And when you do need to power up, just pull out the included AC charger and plug it in.
There’s even more flexibility with the Blade 200S. Enjoy the Flybarless mechanics without the worry of a collective pitch machine.
You’ll also love the metal gear cyclic servos, an agile 25 amp ESC, more blade pitch, and a luxurious new canopy.
The heli that rises to the occasion
The Blade 200S is easy to fly and even easier to win on. With more durability than the previous model, plus improved responsiveness and performance, you can’t go past the 200S. This heli will help you work your way up to an advanced level pilot.
Everything you need is included in the box, just bind your own transmitter and fly.
Order the Blade 200S BNF helicopter today.
- A multifunction 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology. We recommend the Spektrum DXe transmitter (SPMR10001)
- Main Rotor Diameter
- 16.1in (408.9mm)
- Tail Rotor Diameter
- 2.4 in (60.9mm)
- Gross Weight
- 10.2 oz (289.2 g)
- 15.2 in (386.1mm)
- Tail Ratio
- 1 to 1
- Control System
- Fixed Pitch Flybarless
- Rotor Blade Length
- 7.3 in (185.4mm)
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.