Take your extreme 3D RC helicopter flying indoors; the Blade 130 X BNF is the lightweight power-packed chopper!
- AS3X® Flybarless System
- Powerful 6730Kv brushless inrunner motor
- Shaft-driven, variable-pitch tail rotor
- Symmetrical 135mm main rotor blades
- Spektrum™ 2.9-gram linear long-throw cyclic servos
- Spektrum 2.9-gram linear performance tail servo
- Strong, lightweight airframe
- Carbon fiber main shaft and tail boom
- Sleek body with sharp 130 X graphics
- Includes E-flite® 2S 7.4V 300mAh 35C Li-Po battery
- Includes two main blade sets: fast-flight main rotor blades (installed) and hi-performance main rotor blades (in box)
- Includes Celectra™ 2S 7.4V DC Li-Po Charger with AC adapter
- Requires a 6+ channel computer DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter, sold separately
- Capable of extremely high head speeds and aggressive 3D maneuvers **
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
The Blade 130 X BNF is for the RC helicopter pilot looking for the next step up from the Blade mCP X. Fitted out with the AS3X flybarless system, torque tube driven tail with variable tail pitch control and a powerful 2S brushless main motor, this remote control helicopter is capable of extreme 3D aerobatics and inverted flight inside or out.
Check out our review video of the Blade 130 X below:
The durable, strong and lightweight design of the Blade 130 X means minimal damage in the event of a crash. As this is a Bind-N-Fly (BNF) model helicopter, you just need to charge your E-flite 2S 200-350mAh LiPo battery, bind the Blade 130 X to your transmitter and you are good to go. If you are ready for your next phase in remote control helicopters, order your own Blade 130 X today.
Looking for a convenient way to transport your 130 X? Check out the Blade 130 X Aluminium Carrying Case - a must-have accessory.
Looking for Spare Parts?
At Modelflight we fully support all Blade RC helicopters. You can find micro helicopter parts for the 130 X by clicking on the “Spare Parts” tab above. Alternatively, you can use our online Spare Parts Finder to search for all Blade 130 X 3D parts. If there is a part or accessory you cannot find online, do not hesitate to contact us and we can try to source the part for you on your behalf!
A 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible programmable transmitter. We recommend the Spektrum DX6i (SPM66101E)
- Electric flybarless collective-pitch helicopter
- Main Rotor Diameter
- 12.8 in (325mm)
- Tail Rotor Diameter
- 3.00 in (76mm)
- Gross Weight
- 3.77 oz (107 g)
- 12.0 in (305mm)
- Rotor Blade Length
- Minimum Age Recommendation
- 14 years
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.