The Blade 130S is the next generation of collective pitch, sub-micro helicopters that are built for durability. The 130S has 3D flying capability that when combined with the inbuilt SAFE technology you can attempt any and all aerobatics knowing you will either level out if you get in trouble, or, any crash suffered will probably not slow this thing down for long.
- Improved flight performance and durability from direct drive brushless tail motor
- Lightweight, molded plastics give the Blade 130S make this Chopper very durable just in case you crash it
- Stretch your flying ability safely with SAFE Technology – this technology has a panic switch and self-levelling help plus allows for 3 flight modes
- The SAFE Technology and Collective Pitch will give the intermediate pilot the opportunity to stretch their flying skills safely
RC helicopter for all skill levels
The Blade 130S is the next generation of collective pitch, sub-micro helicopters that are built for durability. Based on the original 130X this new incarnation brings with it the benefits of SAFE Technology – three progressive flight modes, panic switch and self-stabilization tools that will enable intermediate to advanced pilots to stretch theirflying skills to be able to attempt and master 3D flight in most conditions.
Experienced flyers will also appreciate the improved linear servos and a powerful low maintenance direct drive tail motor. Add to that the lightweight durable frame combined with a powerful brushless motor and you have the tough, high performance chopper that is the Blade 130S.
If you like this Blade helicopter, you should see the Blade 200S SAFE Helicopter!
- 6+ Channel DSM2/DSMX Transmitter. We recommend the Spektrum DXe (SPMR10001)
- Lipo Battery. We recommend the E-Flite 300mah 3S LiPo Battery (EFLB3003SJ30)
- Suitable Charger. We recommend the Ultra Power 680 AC Charger (UP680AC)
- Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
- Main Rotor Diameter
- Gross Weight
- 6.0 oz (170g)
- 12 in (304mm)
- Rotor Blade Length
- Experience Level
- Recommended Environment
- Is Assembly Required
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.