- Servo mounted on chassis for a realistic look
- Forward battery mount position on rigid tube chassis
- Adjustable battery tray and easily accessible electronics
- All new body design includes a grill, fender, LED lights, radiator and V8 engine features
- SRX200 Receiver and STX2 Transmitter both from Spektrum
- TSX45 metal geared waterproof servo by Tactic
- XD229 Machete crawl wheels fitted with fully licensed 1.9 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tyres
- Equipped drive shafts are WB8 HD Wildboar’s.
- Improved rough terrain handling and extra clearance provided by skid plate/boatsides that assist you to slip over/past/through obstacles
- 32-pitch gearing on the dual slipper clutch
- 3S LiPo compatible Dynamite ESC with drag brake that can be easily switched with a jumper over to NiMh
- Better driveshaft angles and added ground clearance achieved with hi-pinion AR44 axles
- Equipped with an integrated cooling fan the 35T electric brushed motor is ideal for extended use
- Torque twist and axle steer is reduced through the 4-link design used on the rear suspension geometry
- Transmission is a compact AX10 unit
- Includes two separate scale detailed turbochargers that can be installed under the hood for that little bit extra scale realism (installation hardware will need to be purchased separately)
Axial's Wraith 1.9 Rock Crawler
With the first full tube frame chassis in RC, the Axial Wraith is built for those willing to aggressively tackle rough ground and see if this RC crawlers durability can be compromised. By reducing the size of the lower rails and skid plates Axial have refined the 2.2 Wraith chassis design in order to give you, even more, ground clearance. Being able to slip through and over/past most obstacles through improved handling is the big advantage of the boatsides on the Wraith’s skidplate.
To allow for more aggressive climbing Axial moved the battery mounts to the front of the chassis in order to capitalise on better weight distribution. To achieve the scale realism of a full-size truck Axial shifted the servo from the top of the axle to the chassis.
Using a brushed 540 turn motor the Wraith 1.9 has a powerful drive train to turn the front and rear, single piece, battle-tested AR44 axles. The ground clearance and driveshaft angles have been improved with the pinion gear being positioned 6mm above centre. The Wraith has been engineered for additional strength with improved gear surface contact, optimized gear ration to cut down on torque twist, sizeable flex-reducing load bearings, and, metal gear construction.
Modify your handling to suit conditions with tune dampening allowed by the adjustable oil-filled, coil over shocks. Keeping your Wraith gripped tightly to a number of different surfaces are the officially licensed Nitto Grappler tyres moulded from hard wearing S30 compound featuring a large block tread.
Incredible scale details
The attention paid to the scale detail on the Wraith 1.9 RC crawler is second to none. The polycarbonate body on the Wraith is packed with scale accurate features including the radiator, moulded plastic grill and two LED-equipped headlights large enough for night crawling. Under the bonnet, you’ll find tucked in front of the chassis battery mount, a replica V8 engine that serves as a tough outer layer for the Spektrum SRX200 receiver that serves to resist dust, debris and water.
Built for experienced drivers and novices alike, the Axial Wraith 1.9 RTR is a factory assembled RC crawling beast that requires a few additional extras to get you on the track – four AA’s for the 2.4GHz Spektrum transmitter, battery pack and an IC3 connector lead along with a battery charger.
- 2-3 Cell LiPo or 5-9 Cell NiMH/NiCd battery with IC3/EC3 connector
- Compatible battery charger
- (4) AA Alkaline batteries
- 17.8" (451.6mm)
- 8.8" (223.3mm)
- 8.8" (223.3mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 2.73" (69.4mm)
- 12.13" (308mm)
- 4.65lb (2.1kg)
- Full tube frame constructed of high-strength impact resistant composite plastic, new chassis design moves battery tray to front for easier access and better weight distribution, new lower rails and skid plates are narrower for added clearance
- Multi link solid axle 4-link optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist
- 4WD Shaft Drive
- Tire Type
- Licensed Nitto Grappler, aggressive large block tread design, foam inserts, Mounting Bead Diameter 1.9" (48.2mm), Outer Diameter 4.7" (119.4mm)
- Motor or Engine
- 540 size motor, 35T brush equipped, integrated cooling fan
- Speed Control
- Dynamite AE-5L 3S capable Forward/Reverse with drag brake, switchable between LiPo & NiMH batteries with a jumper, LED light controller with headlight/ taillight outputs
- Spektrum FHSS 2.4GHz STX2 2-ch with 3-position throttle limiter, steering & throttle rate and trim adjustments, high torque (151 oz-in) water resistant, dual ball bearing steering servo
- Tactic TSX45 high-torque metal gear dual ball bearing steering servo
- One 2-3S LiPo battery w/IC3 connector, or one 5-9 cell NiMH battery w/IC3 connector required
- Compatible with selected battery
- Gear Pitch
- Wheel Size
- 2.12" (53.9mm) Diameter, 1.2" (26mm) Width, 12mm Hex
- Shock Type
- Clear coated polished aluminum body oil-filled King shocks with precision machined pistons, pre-load tuning and ride height adjustable
- Molded polycarbonate with plastic grille and molded plastic inner fender wells
- Ball Bearings
- Full set included
- Assembly Time
- Less than 1 Hour
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.