When you’re ready to explore you want a crawling rig capable of tackling any obstacle in its path and making it look effortless. The Axial SCX10 II Trail Honcho is all about adventure whilst maintaining incredible scale looks and exceptional performance to match.
- Front and rear LED lights included in the box
- Scale tube style front bumper with aluminium skid plates
- Water resistant servo and motor
- Waterproof AE-5L ESC with drag brake setting
- Scale AR44 single piece axle and AX10 transmission
- Scale appearance with epic performance
- Included 35T high power brushed motor
- Optimized mounting positions at the base of the transmission – no more stripped screws!
- Officially Licensed 1.9 Method Hole Wheels
- Scale 1.9 Falken Wildpeak Mud Terrain tyres
- Adjustable servo mounting system allows for a wide range of servos to be used
- Properly designed suspension for nearly zero bump steer
- Factory fitted adjustable coilover shocks
- WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts
- Adjustable tray that prevents battery movement while driving
- Sealed and waterproof electronic box
Axial's Trail Honcho Crawler
The Axial SCX10 Trail Honcho is the ultimate choice in dependable scale crawling fun! For the last 9 years, the SCX10 has been a stalwart of the crawling scene, known for its reliability, durability and exceptional, no compromise performance. The Trail Honcho is made to take on anything in its path, built on the proven SCX10 II chassis this scale rig meets all or the demands that the scale crawling hobbyist requires.
The AX10 transmission with AR44 axles means this truck is able to take the craziest trails in its stride, this heavy duty driveline is one of the many reasons the SCX10 II is so durable. Finished with Method Hole wheels, Falken Wildpeak M/T tyres and four LED lights, this truck has the traction to grip it and rip it, even at night! Water resistant 35T brushed motor and servo.
The powerful 35Turn brushed motor provides the perfect balance between speed and crawling torque, with a worry-free design and integrated cooling fan. No tuning, no fuel, no messing around! Just plug in the battery and go!
The included Tactic TSX45 metal geared servo has gobs of torque with its rating at 151oz-in, this ultimately gives you huge steering power for even the toughest conditions. Run on dual ball bearings with a metal gear train and water resistant design this servo is built tough.
TACTIC TTX200 Transmitter and 3-Channel Receiver
The TTX200 2.4ghz 2 channel radio system is included right out of the box, with some high-end features such as digital channel reversing, digital trim and end point adjustment this radio is not your run of the mill RTR unit. Running on 4 AA cells and utilizing the SLT (Secure link technology) you are assured to always be connected to your car and the 2.4ghz system means there is no more channel crossing, you always maintain signal no matter how many other crawlers are around you.
The included Tactic TR325 2.4GHZ receiver uses a no crystal design and features an internal antenna, the lightweight design and small form factor with bind button and led indicator to make this receiver simple to install and even easier to use!
- Suitable charger
- Rock Crawler
- 19.7 in (501mm)
- 9.0 in (229mm)
- 9.0 in (229mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 3.0 in (77mm)
- 12.3 in (313mm)
- 4.5 lb (2.04 kg)
- Motor or Engine
- 35T Brushed Motor
- Wheel Size
All product manuals are provided by the manufacturer, If you don't find the manual or information you are looking for, contact our experts for help.