With classic lines, aggressive looks and the open air top the 1969 Chevy blazer is one beautiful scale truck, a rig that’s as comfortable climbing to the top of a mountain as it is cruising on the beach.
- Scale looks – silver colour looks like cast aluminium/li>
- Waterproof design with Star Plug / laser etched heat sink
- Hardened steel construction
- Smooth action for an efficient drive train
- New Tyres Officially licensed by Falken
- Adjustable battery tray for secure mounting, No more loose batteries!
- Fast battery changes with easy access
- Up to 45 degrees of steering throw
- S30 compound Tyres
- Captured cross pin design eliminates older set screw design for more durability/easy maintenance
- Waterproof receiver box located on the side plates allows easy access and low centre of gravity
- Increased surface at the connection between the ball joints and output shaft tubes
- No additional spacer needed when mounting shocks
- Properly designed suspension for nearly zero bump steer
- All new shock towers with built in body mounts
- LED Light controller built-in with dual LED outputs for headlights/taillights
- Better mounting points at the base of the transmission – no more stripped screws!
- All metal internal gears!
- Adjustable servo mounting for wide range of servo usability
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings
Axial SCX10 II 1969 Chevrolet Blazer
The Blazer’s macho looks are backed up with some impressive scale features, included chrome grille mirrors and door handles really set this rock crawler apart from the rest. Licensed Unlimited bumper bars front and rear are not only stylish but fully licensed, with the high mounting position these provide maximum ground clearance and a set of LED’s mean you can keep climbing long into the night.
We’ve mounted the blazer on top of our rugged and ever durable SCX10 II Chassis, this will keep you trucking in even the toughest conditions. The AR44 high pinion axles give superb ground clearance and coupled with a chassis mounted servo, redesigned transmission case and steel suspension links ensure that the Blazer destroys any terrain its driven on.
AR44 Single Piece Axle
In the AR44 high pinion axles, the pinion gear is a whopping 6mm above centre, this provides added ground clearance and improved driveshaft angles. One benefit to the high pinion design is the increased contact area, this coupled with the one piece design and moulded truss, ultimately results in increased durability. Integrated C-hubs and lockouts offer optimized performance as well as improved ground clearance. Helical, metal cut internal gears, and high-quality bearings are standard equipment throughout.
1.9 method hole wheels and 1.9 Falken Wild Peak M/T Tyre (S30)
The MR307 Hole is a fresh reincarnation of a classic wheel design that dominated the early off-road racing scene. The Hole features a simulated bead lock ring by way of an undercut on the outer lip of the wheel, clean, simple and METHOD strong. Moulded in a Magnesium grey colour and satin chrome bead lock look, these wheels are licensed by METHOD and made to replicate the durability and clean looks. The Wild peak all terrain tyre has an abundance of traction available on all surfaces, even with its relatively conservative tread pattern. This fact alone has had the entire industry on the edge of their seats waiting to see what the Falken rubber will be able to do with a more aggressive pattern.
The super compact AX10 transmission allows for a variety of gearing choices. The overall gear ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices allowing the end users to choose all the way from super high speed to competition level crawling speed performance. The new Transmission housing design retains the same basic function as before but in an all-new scale looking case.
AE-5L ESC with drag brake, waterproof
The Axial AE-5L ESC is a 3s LiPo compatible unit, yet this easily switches in the field between LiPo and NiMH battery chemistries with a single jumper plug, this eliminates complicated procedures and gives you effortless versatility.
Tactic TTX300 3-Channel SLT radio and receiver
Everyone from bashers up to sport-level racers will love the many popular features found within the Tactic TTX300. With its amazing adjustability and programmable 3rd channel, this radio is as versatile as it gets. The 3rd channel can be programmed to perform a variety of functions from two-speed shifting to winches and lights. The Secure Link Technology (SLT) creates an Unbreakable bond between car and radio, this means you never have to worry about the car being anything other than under your control. The foolproof 2.4ghz system means no interference from other radios, you can bash with as many friends as you like.
- 6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo Battery
- Suitable Charger
- 22" (559mm)
- 9.5" (241mm)
- 9.25" (235mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 3.0" (77mm)
- 4.5lbs (2.04kg) estimated with electronics
- Motor or Engine
- 35T brushed motor
- Speed Control
- AE-5L, forward/reverse, drag brake, 3S LiPo compatible, waterproof
- Tactic TTX300 3-CHANNEL SLT RADIO, 2.4gHz
- Tactic TSX45 Servo. Torque: 6.0V 151 oz-in, 4.8V 143 oz-in